Can't find the Bookmark/Shortcut option under latest PMIII skin settings
Was using a Dec 2007 build and today I installed the Jan 27, 2008 T3CH Build. When I went to Skin Settings I didn't see the Option to Make a Bookmark/Shortcut or what ever it was called. I like having Games/Emulators/Programs listed on the left hand side of the My Programs. Where has this feature been moved to?

I tried searching the changelog and I saw this
* Removed the bookmark button options from skin settings

If this is what I am looking for then why was such a useful feature removed?
Because we didn't find it useful. It cluttered the skin up and the maintainer didn't want to maintain it any longer.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm a little disappoint/upset it was removed... I feel it make things look nicer... Is it possible to take a parts of the old skin and add it to a newer skin to get that feature back or am I stuck using an old build?
You can do whatever you like with the new skin, yes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this? is the bookmarks part of the skin or part of xbmc? I searched xbox-scene for the "mod" you mentioned in a nother thread and found nothing. I would like this functionality back as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't find the Bookmark/Shortcut option under latest PMIII skin settings0