Some Icon Panel questions
Conditional = Bad in lists really unless its a condition for the focus
I think you will find the problem is (and I'm guessing here without a screenshot )
That you need to add <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio> to the glass image because by default all images in a list or panel keep their aspect ratio
Ok, I made the changes you suggested and changed all the animations back to focus but I am still having issues with posters not respecting the zoom parameters. All the icons on the first screen work as expected, however if you scroll down then scroll back up randomly some images will be extremely large. It doesn't seem to have any logic to it either. For example it is not always the 1st row second column. Here are some screen shots of what i am talking about.

This is the proper animation.

This is what happens randomly. Same image same location, just done a bit of scrolling around.

It doesn't happen to all icons after scrolling down then back up and it doesn't always happen in the same location so it has been hard for me to debug. As i mentioned when the animations were set as "conditional" this did not occur anymore but then the animations would only physically zoom once then they would just appear full sized without any actual zoom effect. Let me know if you need any more information.
Oh thats weird its almost like the zoom isn't reseting and it being zoomed from the zoomed size again
I would suggest you make up a skin package pm it to jmarshall and let him debug the animations in it. Might have somthing to do with the unfocus animations being added to the svn
Will do, thanks for the help. Cheers.
Message sent, waiting for a reply. Thanks again for all the help Wink
@JM
Just wondering if you have had a chance to look at this issue yet. Cheers.
Jezz_X Wrote:Oh thats weird its almost like the zoom isn't reseting and it being zoomed from the zoomed size again
I would suggest you make up a skin package pm it to jmarshall and let him debug the animations in it. Might have somthing to do with the unfocus animations being added to the svn

Is it this same issue as here?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=31018
As far as I can tell from the video I don't *think* it is the same issue. Basically what happens is the first screen of posters works fine. However if you scroll down a few pages and then back up some posters will zoom to really large proportions. It seems as if they are zooming from their already zoomed size. Sort of like it does not recognize that when they lose focus they return to normal size. I added a start= in the animation trying to force them to start from normal size but that doesn't help either. It doesn't happen to all posters though and there doesn't seem to be a pattern either. I am stumped. I might mess with it again tonight.
Ok, I seem to have found a solution. I never actually managed to fix the conditional zooms however I could accomplish the desired effect applying conditional slides to the corresponding columns and rows. This will work for what I am trying to do so I will leave it at that. Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Icon Panel questions0