Bug Infowall viewtype - year appears twice
Hello,

I'm posting again correcting the text because there's a moderator who's too lazy to read the entire post, and didn't even bother to realize the bug I'm describing is on the skin, and not in the add-on. Too much effort for him, I guess...

I'm using the Infowall view, and I've noticed that the movie year appears twice, something like this:

THE PROMISE (2017) (2017)

Just point out that this happens in the main wall (when you're in the movie info screen the year appears only once below the title). Has anybody noticed the same?

Thanks.
You mention that you are using piracy add-ons, your thread get trashed. It's pretty simple.

Perhaps if you weren't too lazy to read the Forum rules (wiki) you might have avoided that but I guess it was too much effort for you.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Yes, OK. It's corrected now, right? Good. Thanks.
(2017-03-18, 23:40)riuryK Wrote: Hello,

I'm posting again correcting the text because there's a moderator who's too lazy to read the entire post, and didn't even bother to realize the bug I'm describing is on the skin, and not in the add-on. Too much effort for him, I guess...

I'm using the Infowall view, and I've noticed that the movie year appears twice, something like this:

Just point out that this happens in the main wall (when you're in the movie info screen the year appears only once below the title). Has anybody noticed the same?

Thanks.
How rude. Hopefully this post will get trashed as well.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2017-03-18, 23:54)wgstarks Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 23:40)riuryK Wrote: Hello,

Thanks.
How rude. Hopefully this post will get trashed as well.
Thanks for your valuable contribution to solving this bug.
The moderator was enforcing the rules, which you were to lazy to read before accepting them. The issue is definitely with the add-on. Why is your add-on appending the year to the ListItem.Label of the movie, Twice?

You didn't even bother to realize the fact that the information displayed doesn't come from a black hole of infinite knowledge designed to make sure you have the best experience...
Let me get this right, Master Yoda. So you're telling me that the problem is in the add-on, but when I use that viewtype with other skins it works flawlessly, but with your skin it fails... You're great Wink
Hey there Mr. sassy pants... Easy solution, use another skin. K, THX, BYE Wink
No issues here so...
Very appropriate cover, dude, because that's what you are: a joker. Anyway, tell your boyfriend that he can close this thread now, because anyway you don't give a shit about reported bugs, so go solve them yourself when you bump into them.

By the way, your skin is great. Nothing personal against it Smile
Dude. You really need to work on some of your issues.

Cover? Not sure what that means but sure, It's cover. You got me Wink

I don't mind being a joker perhaps if you had some more humor yourself you wouldn't be such a massive prick.

By the way your personality is shit. Nothing personal...
Actually I'm a great person Wink
I'm sure you think you are but all evidence is pointing to the contrary...

Look, I don't want to bicker. There are some very easy steps you can take to check if it is the add-on or the skin but when you come in here attacking moderators and being generally douchey when asking for help. You're not likely to get helpful responses.

That has to make sense somewhere along the train of thought.
I thank you for the hints. I mean it.
Why does this sound exactly like a certain other person just with a new account that got himself banned here not long ago...
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infowall viewtype - year appears twice0