Android Ugly JPG
Sorry if I am posting this out of place, it IS my first post.
1. I had to use the add on wiz to reinstall and of course I got the very ugly jpg with the logo.
2. It still appears for a second or so even after I created two new profiles which do NOT have a path to this ugly jpg file.
3. Where can I find this file, I need to remove it permanently from the system. ---Thanks!
(2017-03-20, 15:21)Mozart1 Wrote: Sorry if I am posting this out of place, it IS my first post.
1. I had to use the add on wiz to reinstall and of course I got the very ugly jpg with the logo.
2. It still appears for a second or so even after I created two new profiles which do NOT have a path to this ugly jpg file.
3. Where can I find this file, I need to remove it permanently from the system. ---Thanks!

Wipe your system and install a clean copy of Kodi from this website.
Should I install Kodi 16 or 17 and please provide the download links. -- Much appreciated.
1st What device are you installing Kodi on? This will determine which version you should have. Android 4.x requires Kodi 16, Android 5.x or higher Kodi 17 will work.

2nd Look at the top bar of this website on the left side. You will see links to Blog, Download, Wiki, etc. Click on the Download to access the Download section for Kodi. Or if you are too lazy...
https://kodi.tv/download/
The android box is: MXIII - G II TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa-core, preinstalled with Jarvis.
I saw the download at the top bar. I do not know which version to install, the original or Krypton?
Thanks,
Question: Does a FRESH installation also install add-on's?

More detailed specs on the box:
Model: MXIII - G II
Type: TV Box
System: Android 6.0
CPU: Amlogic S912
Core: 2.0GHz,Octa Core
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
RAM: 2G
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 16G ROM
Max. Extended Capacity: 64G
Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 64GB
You probably want to look at the forum rules (wiki) and, specifically, our approach to free content (wiki) and banned addons (wiki).

The base install does not give you many addons, no, only those required (e.g. scrapers). Equally, we have no "add on wiz", so that belongs firmly on a third-party forum and not here, I suspect.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ugly JPG0