Kodi krypton, no pause, FF or RW buttons, in live tv?
So i just had to reinstall kodi and my backend.

i was using kodi jarvis, but i cant find anywhere to download it.

With this new kryton release, i can get everything to work as normal with my live tv, but there are only a play and stop buttons, no pause or RW, FF buttons while watching live tv. Tried looking through every damn setting, i can't find a thing, tried searching google, nothing.

I have timeshft enabled in addon setting.

It seems to be an interface issue as timeshft works ok with nextpvr

thx for any help.
Cursor UP on the OSD to focus on the progress slider, and then use that to REW/FF.

From the download page, here's the link to all releases: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/
Thanks for replying..

Sorry what do you mean by "cursor up"? and the progress slider does nothing if pressed on it.
On your remote, press up
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-23, 06:16)xanode Wrote: Thanks for replying..

Sorry what do you mean by "cursor up"? and the progress slider does nothing if pressed on it.

From the Estuary subforum about this same issue: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=309614
im using kodi on a pc so im using a mouse with the onscreen display/ui and not a remote, so if anyone can tell me anything else, quite strange how such important button are missing from the ui
Then the up button on your keyboard.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Or move the cursor to the slider/progress bar.
up just changes the channel? and as i said before hovering over the progress bar does zip
(2017-03-23, 10:17)xanode Wrote: up just changes the channel? and as i said before hovering over the progress bar does zip

And using your mouse did you click or drag the large slider that represents your current position in the playback?

And if you have having such problems with Estuary (as this is a skin issue, not a TV issue), then just switch to using whichever skin you were using before. There is absolutely nothing forcing you to use Estuary.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi krypton, no pause, FF or RW buttons, in live tv?0