• 4(current)
Win Issues with Kodi 17.6 / Leia 18.2 : Calibration Video settings not used on restart
I'm always doing that, and finaly it seems that settings are saved, Kodi just ignore them when restarted.
Something odd:

https://pastebin.com/ZGPyuWnL

shows that your desktop is 1920x1080 @23 (line 9)

yet you you don't seem to have set your calibration for that resolution - see https://pastebin.com/vFvFYHE3
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The more common way is to temporarily switch skins to a different one and back again, as doing so also triggers a settings save.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@nickr
Forget my TV for now, the configuration/installation of my TV/player at home make very difficult to do tests on it, so i'm not doing them on it.
For now, my test is very simple. Install Kody on any Windows PC, run video calibration settings, exit Kodi using the exit button menu, and restart Kodi. Until now, it always failled.

If you want to look on log files, take a look at those on post #36 and #39.
(2017-07-26, 09:38)nickr Wrote: I do have kodi on my work (windows) pc so I will test on that.

So...?
(2017-07-26, 09:38)nickr Wrote: I do have kodi on my work (windows) pc so I will test on that.

It's been a few days now, have you been able to test ?
No but thanks for the reminder!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Tested with KodiSetup-20170805-3aa19b0-Krypton-x86 version, issue still present.
Do you think it could be fixed for 17.4 ?

@nickr
So, what are your test results ?
Tested with KodiSetup-20170822-7fc6da0-Krypton-x86 issue is still present.
Tested with KodiSetup-20170824-beb29133d9-master-x86 issue seems solved.
It would be nice if the fix of the master version could be also applied on the Krypton release.
I couldn't reproduce this with any install on windows.
Odd... On my end, i can until now reproduce on any PC i've tested on (and regardless of what screen was connected on)... Sad
More informations :
KodiSetup-20170724-b609513d3e-master-x86 have the issue, and exit properly.
KodiSetup-20170725-0d55e122bb-master-x86 doesn't have the issue, but doesn't exit properly (error message of Windows).
What fixes the issue is between theres two. With these informations, i think it shouldn't be to hard to find out the fix, and maybe put it on Krypton.
I've tested KodiSetup-20171014-2852c5e-Krypton-x86 and issue is still present... Sad 
Is there any difficulties which prevent the fix ?
I thought that with the precises informations i've provided, the dev would have been able to identify what fixed the issue in the master release, and put it in the Krypton release.
I've tested KodiSetup-20171015-4ca79b9-master-x86 and everything seem still fine, issue seems fixed since the KodiSetup-20170725-0d55e122bb-master-x86 release.
Issue still present in 17.5... Sad
I hoped with all the precises informations i've provided in post #57, it would have been enough for the dev to identify what fixed the issue and report it back in the Krypton release.
The difficulty is that you seem to be the only person experiencing this.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with Kodi 17.6 / Leia 18.2 : Calibration Video settings not used on restart2