lag and buffering
hi guys I could really us some assistance here. I have a nexbox A95x. Ive nusigKodi on th e box for some time now with no issus. al of a suden im getting serious lag and loads of buffering. Im connected via a wifi LTE router with average download of 20MBS. I took the box to test on another router at a different location. I connected to an ADSL Router on a 5 MBPS line and plyed back without issue. any ideas what could be the issue?
What is the source of the media you are watching that is buffering?

Please bear in mind the Forum rules (wiki), Piracy policy (wiki) on Banned addons (wiki) when answering.

We can only assist in legitimate use cases. If you qualify then reproduce the issue whilst running a Debug log (wiki) and post a link to the file here.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
A wired connection always works better for streaming.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Yeh my nexbox a1 is 2 feet from my router.. always buffered.. plugged it in..perfect!
But recently some shit has been buffering. Alot. I'm guessing it's not on my end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
Same questions as post #2
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
lag and buffering0