Es explorer
Trying to download kodi on a new device but es explorer keeps saying not available. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
What's not available? Can you be more specific about how / what you are trying to do?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Trying to download the es file explorer file manager so that I can install Kodi but when I click on the app to download it it says the app you are looking for cannot be found.
Right.

Unfortunately that's not an issue we can help with, it is an Android issue. Are you getting it from the Play Store? Check to see if other apps are available to download, restart your device etc. Do the usual checks. Failing that find a forum for your specific device or a dedicated Android forum.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Yep, not a Kodi issue, and do yourself a favour, don;t use ES, the base version is bloatware. Use X-Plore or Total Commander instead.
(2017-04-02, 12:52)Hiphopopotamus Wrote: Yep, not a Kodi issue, and do yourself a favour, don;t use ES, the base version is bloatware. Use X-Plore or Total Commander instead.

Agree. ES File Explorer has turned into garbage. Use Total Commander.
I have no issues with the Pro/PAID version of ES... but always looking for better Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Es explorer0