Win need help installing Kodi on Win 10
Dear Sir or Madam,
I've just went through major surgery . I now have partial eye sight in my right eye. My system became trashed while I was in the hospital. So I tried to get Microsoft to sell me a new copy of 7 so since the don't sell it I had to buy 10 home it took the last of my check to do this .and now when I installed kodi it comes up empty. there are no easy like the old standard video places like NFL.com. But now with very poor vision I am standing on the stubs of my feet(I'm also an amputee)trying to read text off of a 65"LG TV/Monitor. I've installed apps before. I even installed this Kodi ith baro see I need someone to walk me through how to take the ten addons to Kodi17 ? PLEASE, I have ho tv and now no way to walk , and I can't see too well can someone help a 56 year old Computer tech who's legally blind set up maybe 8 prorams into Kodi 17 those I went out to the web and obtained but I'll be damed if I can figure out how to do it someone please contact me. I NEED HELP DRASTICALLY !!![/size]
What 10 add-ons are you having issues with? Updating to windows 10 on old equipment is a disaster in waiting, and I doubt there is a much of enthusiasm for a walk-through. Tell us the kind of equipment (hardware) you have and get us a proper debug Log file/Advanced (wiki) Note section 1.2 Turn on debugging using a file (advancedsettings.xml)

You can manually enable debug logging directly using an advancedsettings.xml file. This is especially useful if Kodi is crashing during start-up and you are unable to turn debugging on via the GUI. The advancedsettings.xml file is simply a plain text document that is saved in the userdata folder and read when Kodi first starts up. You can use the following examples to enable debug logging:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <loglevel>2</loglevel> <!-- Change this to "1" to hide the on-screen debug log text -->
</advancedsettings>

Note: Be sure to format this as a plain text document, and make sure it is titled advancedsettings.xml and make sure the extension is just .xml and not something like ".xml.txt" or ".xml.doc".

Sorry for all your troubles, but you'll get NO sympathy for banned add-ons and this thread will be binned.
I just got the latest Kodi in with some programs on board after it installed I need some one to help me I can't see very well and moving is very limited I am an amputee and was into computers for 30 years I just hope some Vet will help me out. I have Kodi 17 with the red background as it boots do if I get the files unzipped (or does Kodi still deal with adding programs from zip files..? Please help! And as I said I used to use this as XBMC and that had it's quirks but now I'm gone through I don't know a lot of updates. Now that I can't a see all that well can anybody help m? I use an antenna but could never get a live TV set up on this KODI 17 either. PLEASE GET HELP FOR A Discharged after brain surgery?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help installing Kodi on Win 100