•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Release - Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!
(2017-06-02, 01:28)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Nessus, this skin is beautiful!!
Can you direct me a bit. I would like to enable the now playing/Music visualization screen as soon as I play a song. Right now for example if i play a song from Pandora it doesnt open the now playing screen by default, i have to back out until i get to the now playing screen. Im sure theres a setting in the skin files somewhere? Thanks!

I would also like to know this.
(2017-06-02, 03:35)eskro Wrote: Hi guys, great looking skin Tongue

Is there a way to always show widgets?

Instead of having to press up on the main menu movies item per example?

Thx!

Settings > Customise Main Menu > Untick Auto-Hide All Widgets

Thx!

skin settings --> home window --> customize main menu un tick auto hide widgets. Wink
Peppe
(2017-06-02, 13:29)peppe_sr Wrote:

Thx!

skin settings --> home window --> customize main menu un tick auto hide widgets. Wink
Peppe

Ditto! Thx Smile
i answered from previous page without see the other answer. lol

(2017-06-02, 05:14)x007sunny Wrote:
Can you direct me a bit. I would like to enable the now playing/Music visualization screen as soon as I play a song. Right now for example if i play a song from Pandora it doesnt open the now playing screen by default, i have to back out until i get to the now playing screen. Im sure theres a setting in the skin files somewhere? Thanks!

i don't know why but in one of my installations is working in this way, really don't know, but when i play something bello switch itself to full screen video viz (is this what you want?). in my main installation i mapped a button of my remote with "tab"
Peppe
(2017-06-02, 13:40)peppe_sr Wrote: i answered from previous page without see the other answer. lol

(2017-06-02, 05:14)x007sunny Wrote:

i don't know why but in one of my installations is working in this way, really don't know, but when i play something bello switch itself to full screen video viz (is this what you want?). in my main installation i mapped a button of my remote with "tab"
Peppe

Heres an example of what im talking about (Eminence skin):

https://postimg.org/image/p3ztbxyul/
haven't seen a setting like that. maybe Nessus can look into it and add a thing like this in bello.
Yea, i totally forgot about that. It was on my to-do-list but somehow was missed on the way.
I will add it but i don't really know when will have the time.

However, when added, there will be no option to enable / disable it. It will always work like this.

Cheers
Nessus
(suggestion)

Hi Nessus,
The widgets on main menu,
Could you have an option we could enable for bigger posters?
It could display let's say 6 posters Instead of 8 when enabled.
But they would be bigger on screen Wink
What do you think?
Thx
I have a couple of questions. Angel

I am totally new at using Bello, just actually started using Kodi again about a month ago, coming from Plex. Big change obviously!

First of all, to the developer- I absolutely love this skin. It is beautiful, such clean lines, flows nicely and there are so many options for customization I could keep myself entertained for hours.

I think my questions are pretty basic, but haven't been able to figure them out on my own. Huh

1) How do I keep it from replaying the same episode once I get to the end? It didn't bother me much at first but I have found it is starting to make me batty. Nod

2) Besides going to the B and selecting update library, is there another function to force a scan? It seems
like not all of my new downloads are being updated in Kodi.

3) Is there a way to delete a show in Kodi once I am done watching it and also have it delete from my server?

I think that's it for now. Again, I am loving this skin. Thank you for all of your hard work and generosity for sharing it with everyone. Cool
1) somewhere under context menu have to be a way to turn off repeat (i can't test now, but i'm pretty sure i used in the past).

2) from context menu use quick navigation and there you can start the scan of the library (video or music).

3) from context menu search delete this will remove content from kodi library and from your server (if you have the rights and you allowed kodi to delete content from settings).

Peppe
Great work Nessus! I've started porting over Bello Nero Smile
(2017-06-08, 12:28)peppe_sr Wrote: 1) somewhere under context menu have to be a way to turn off repeat (i can't test now, but i'm pretty sure i used in the past).

2) from context menu use quick navigation and there you can start the scan of the library (video or music).

3) from context menu search delete this will remove content from kodi library and from your server (if you have the rights and you allowed kodi to delete content from settings).

Peppe

So far I haven't been able to locate these items in the context menu.

1) Do I got into the context menu from any particular screen?

2) I dont see scan library under context, I only find it under the B in the top left corner. Which I do use, but it doesnt seem to bring all of the new shows in.

3) I assume I go into the context menu while I am on the episode of the show? I have only found remove from library, which just removes it from Kodi.

I appreciate you trying to help! Any more tips?
1)ok it a bit weird but: play a video, tab, press trice left arrow and a menu appears, current playlist, press one the left arrow and there you will have the repeat shuffle stuff!

2) not under context menu, but from context menu you have to go in "quick navigation" and there you can find scan/clean library.

3) after you answerd yes to remove from libreay kodi will ask you to remove from your source, but you can do the same from video-->file select the folder with the tvshow, open the context and there you can find delete.

Peppe
The Skin is amazing Smile

Can you post a changelog for 6.1
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!4.85