• 14(current)
Deprecated PS Vue
i am going to give Pseudio a try too. With many addons I have just wanted one list of shows. This works pretty good for me using super favorites. But with the same show, from 2 addons, to get all the episodes fro both, you still get it listed twice
I just signed up for PS Vue and installed and configured the add-on but I get "could not retrieve reqpayload". Any ideas?
I updated to 17.3 and I no longer get that error but nothing will play in the PS Vue add-on.
I deleted my .kodi folder so I have a completely fresh Kodi but still no videos will play in the PS Vue add-on.
@eracknaphobia, this is AMAZING - thank you SO MUCH! This completes my HTPC setup that has been lacking for quite some time. If you have a Patreon/etc please share...otherwise hope my thanks will suffice!!
I fixed my problem by recompiling ffmpeg with openssl support. The error in the log was:

OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
Does this add-on include all of the Ultra subscription channels? It seems like a lot are missing.
Sorry for the noob question, just signed up for PSVue and trying to figure everything out with this addon. Is there a way to add a show to 'My Shows' or add a channel to 'Favorite Channels' through the addon or does this have to be done through PSVue App or website?
Yeah this addon is rather limited but it gets the job done. Setting up shows to record, favorites and such is going to require you to use the website or the offcial app if on android. Also there isn't a traditional grid style guide. Once everything is setup through the app your good to go and the addon works great. Keep in mind that recordings can only be watched from the begining once they are finished recording. There isn't a start from beginning option like the sony app has. I mainly use the addon because i prefer to have everything inside of kodi. While you can launch the vue app from kodi, there is no way to exit the app and return to kodi's main screen without having to either force close the app or go to the android home screen and choose kodi again. I'm not sure what sony was thinking with this app, every other android app lets you back out with either a exit option or just hitting the back button.

If there was a way to watch recordings from the beginning, i would use this addon 100% of the time. I record mainly sports and sometimes want to start watching them half way through, so i am stuck using the sony app..
(2017-07-18, 02:23)xbmcreallyrocks Wrote: Does this add-on include all of the Ultra subscription channels? It seems like a lot are missing.
It should include them all, but there may be some instances where a channel may not be displayed if the addon doesn't get that appropriate data to display. What channels are you not seeing?

(2017-07-21, 18:43)lords8n Wrote: Sorry for the noob question, just signed up for PSVue and trying to figure everything out with this addon. Is there a way to add a show to 'My Shows' or add a channel to 'Favorite Channels' through the addon or does this have to be done through PSVue App or website?

For now the addon doesn't allow you to set my shows, favorite channels. You must do that with the web browser or official app, then the kodi addon will pull them in.
what would be nice, and maybe simpler than to add to my shows from the app. Is to be able to search for a show, or movie, and on demand content. Or browse offerings by channel. once you find somthimg, you can create your own fav list in kodi
Hi there. I'm looking at switching over from cable to PS Vue and this plugin seems like it would make that so much easier. Thank you so much for the time you've put into it.

I am having a problem though. I can play live channel streams just fine, but playing anything from My Shows outright crashes Kodi. The following error is the last thing that shows up in kodi.log:

Code:
NOTICE: Creating InputStream
NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
ERROR: ffmpeg[10E0]: [tls] Failed to read handshake response

I have two Windows 7 Kodi setups, both with this same problem. One is on 17.1 and the other is 17.3.
I'm sure this is a very simple newb question, but when I enter my username and password, then enter the 2 step verification code, I get to a "Choose Profile" popup with no option. I have created a profile on the PS Vue website, but have not activated a device. What do I need to do to have a profile option in the PS Vue Kodi app?
For some reason I cannot re-login into PS Vue addon, after entering my two factor authentication "Authorization failed, could retrieve the reqpayload". I removed the addon, deleted the folders ps vue from addons and addon_data and rebooted and reinstalled the addon again and the same error message after the two factor authentication. I am using LibreElec media center.
(2017-07-25, 19:45)enviroag02 Wrote: I'm sure this is a very simple newb question, but when I enter my username and password, then enter the 2 step verification code, I get to a "Choose Profile" popup with no option. I have created a profile on the PS Vue website, but have not activated a device. What do I need to do to have a profile option in the PS Vue Kodi app?
That should be enough to have it show up.

(2017-07-26, 01:07)amcfarla Wrote: For some reason I cannot re-login into PS Vue addon, after entering my two factor authentication "Authorization failed, could retrieve the reqpayload". I removed the addon, deleted the folders ps vue from addons and addon_data and rebooted and reinstalled the addon again and the same error message after the two factor authentication. I am using LibreElec media center.
Are you using Kodi 17.3? I'm noticing a similar issue where my settings file can't be read in 17.3. Try going back to 17.2 or 17.1 and see if that helps.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6