• 42(current)
Deprecated PS Vue
Hi, am in the process of setting up Kodi. Built a windows 10 computer and have been getting ota channels, through hdhomerun, and nextpvr up and running. I plan on adding playstation vue, is there a way to set up a epg guide that will show both my ota and playstation vue? If there is, is there a good tutorial?
Star 
(2018-03-13, 02:47)snoopyjoe Wrote: First you have to call or chat with Sony customer service to have them reset your account. I believe you can do it online now. Second that error happens when you try to login from a non mobile device on a different IP other than your home IP. Make sure you're not running a VPN or your IP didn't change
Those IDs only identity your type of device. Example MacBooks of the same generation register the same device type. Changing the device type IDs would prevent your device from being authorized. It would be like changing the make and model of your car but keeping the VIN number. If you were to log out of the device that works and try to log back in, it would give the same error because Sony has flagged the account. That's why you'll need to reset your account online first before trying to login again from Kodi
Ok, got it - those GUIDs only identify the client's UA/Make/Model/etc ... the actual string used to produce a grant code is created by created_device_id() , correct?

This also explains why, after trying (and failing) to login using my laptop via a browser from my [SFO-based] VPN at work , but when returning home, I could login using the browser, but it thought I was in SFO , thus serving me up the SFO local network affiliates. Not a bad deal for now, since my home market doesn't have the CBS affiliate.  That will, of course, go away when I reset.

It also follows that when I do start using a VPN at home, I'll need to reset again. Duly Noted.
 Off to read more source and learn more.  Thanks for the jumpstart! Wink
Hi guys, I found the PSVue Kodi addon recently and I See a ToDo is an EPG guide, I was curious if that was added or how one would even setup an EPG with the addon.  I have no technical knowledge or experience with this kind of stuff, have read through some of the post and lost at how one would do that.  Is there a step by step video anywhere that walks through setting up an EPG with for the PSVue addon?
I have played with IvueGuide and subscribing addons to it, what I have no idea about is how to configure the guide to show my channels, station icons and actually program of what is on.  Hope that makes sense from a complete novice and I appreciate any thoughts or help
yes this is my question too, how can we make this work with lets say Simple IPTV where we can have the channel show up on our Kodi TV section and the EPG part too
Thanks for the great work love the add on
Filed ticket https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17807#ticket  against Leia Alpha Win 64-bit on Win7 - Kodi crashed when selecting video to play in "My Shows" .. probably not the Ps Vue add-on's problem,  but thought I'd offer a heads up in case someone wants to try to reproduce.
Can someone post instructions how to make this work with TV Guide Full Screen please
Thank you
For those who want to use this addon with tvguide fullscreen, I believe there is wiki or page for that add-on on how to add streams and the xmltv file to the guide. That guide will work with any addon that has streams. Other guides are probably the same but I never used them.
(2018-03-14, 21:50)dallasnights Wrote: Can someone post instructions how to make this work with TV Guide Full Screen please
Thank you
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2690599

I also put a sticky link to this in the first post under the To Do section.
thanks for the link
however I can not find webrab+plus - from LibreELEC addons repo
Can someone share that link or repo please

Thanks all
Hopefully, not too naive of a question, but since LibreELEC /openelec appear to be an os/kodi combination, with window10, I should be following more of the dumbass guide instead of the previous link?
(2018-03-18, 18:42)clones Wrote: Hopefully, not too naive of a question, but since LibreELEC /openelec appear to be an os/kodi combination, with window10, I should be following more of the dumbass guide instead of the previous link?
I'm not quite sure what your question is but LE is a standalone OS dedicated to running Kodi. Head over to LibreELEC and they have different install guides for the systems that can run LE. It can only run off a SD card unless you use one of the community test builds. As for the EPG, I always recommend Tvguide Fullscreen. The link from eracknaphobia has setup guide. Also you may want  to check out the zap2epg addon from edit4ever to get your channel lineup.
I'm currently working on a epg for ps vue. It should be ready for testing soon.
Am I correct in saying that inputstream adaptive allows PS Vue to change streams on the fly (to lower quality) when bandwidth is limited? If so, then I am doing something wrong.
Also, is the "General" tab in settings supposed to be blank?
(2018-03-21, 04:09)locoguano Wrote: Am I correct in saying that inputstream adaptive allows PS Vue to change streams on the fly (to lower quality) when bandwidth is limited? If so, then I am doing something wrong.
Also, is the "General" tab in settings supposed to be blank?
Inputstream will allow you to do that. Though it's supposed to do that automatically to my understanding. It should pick the highest quality stream available that has the least amount of buffering. You can set it to manual selection, which will allow you to choose the quality of the stream you choose fit. As for the general settings section, it's supposed to be blank. It collects the deviceID and cookie info before storing it to the addon settings folder. It doesn't need to be displayed as it would just be a bunch of gibberish on the screen.

@eracknaphobia We would love to test whatever code you have for an EPG. I only got as far downloading the data from sony and somewhat putting it into an xmltv file.  Thanks!
Thank you, appreciate your responses
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6