• 11(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
@DaLanik, can you at least turn the brightness to the lowest possible on black scenes? like 1%? that's better than nothing
(2017-07-20, 17:08)TeDeV Wrote: @DaLanik, can you at least turn the brightness to the lowest possible on black scenes? like 1%? that's better than nothing
It is on 1%....

Sent from my SM-G955F
oh that's 1%? lol. ok this is why you said that even the lowest percent is bright. well.... you did what you could. time to move on Smile

future question... is it possible that we could call a url on start, pause, stop?

now you will ask.... "why Ted. why the hell do you want that, you crazy bastard."

and i will say..... because of IFTTT man!

i have some lights which are on a d-link smart plug (the bulbs are not and will not be yeelights).
if you give me the option to call a url on these events..... i can use IFTTT webmaker..... to be able to turn off those lights (etc) because d-link supports IFTTT.
so..... if you do that your plugin will also expand to IFTTT services Big Grin

deep down i know you like the idea.
What exactly do you mean call URL? What URL, does it need to read the response, post something etc?

Yeelight also supports IFTTT, but IMHO, IFTTT is a joke, takes ages to respond, the interface is plain awful and is soooo, limited...

Yes, that's why I said 1% is too high Smile You can try setting the brighttness manually to 1% to check... just use telnet to IP adress of the bulb and paste the JSON command.
no no... it doesn't need to read anything or post anything. just call a url and that's it.
just give me the option and i will tell you if it works.

i know that yeelight supports ifttt and i am already using it so that i can turn on and off the lights when i enter or leave the room.
IMHO ifttt is not a joke. is a simple way of controlling a lot of things. what i don't like about ifttt is that they don't have AND conditions which is really getting on my nerves.
to tell you the truth the interface is not that bad (for my taste) and yes it is VERY limited.

i tried to find a way to control the bulbs through vb.net the other day but without success. i will try again at some point.
Has something's changed to enable this on Linux? I have a libreelec box and asked a while back but it turned out this wouldn't work on Linux.

Anyway, my wife has just texted me to tell me that she's watching a film and "the lightbulb is going mad"... I've obviously left it enabled, so it looks like this might be working!
The only thing that comes to mind is that you tested it BEFORE I made Jarvis/Krypton detection and you are using Krypton?
(2017-07-21, 15:00)DaLanik Wrote: The only thing that comes to mind is that you tested it BEFORE I made Jarvis/Krypton detection and you are using Krypton?

Could be, I am using Krypton. I'll investigate tonight and let you know more. Apparently it's not working on live TV, only local media
There is an option to disable live tv.
(2017-07-21, 15:41)DaLanik Wrote: There is an option to disable live tv.

As I recall, I would have had that turned on, as the box is primarily used for live TV
(2017-07-20, 18:01)TeDeV Wrote: oh that's 1%? lol. ok this is why you said that even the lowest percent is bright. well.... you did what you could. time to move on Smile

future question... is it possible that we could call a url on start, pause, stop?

now you will ask.... "why Ted. why the hell do you want that, you crazy bastard."

and i will say..... because of IFTTT man!

i have some lights which are on a d-link smart plug (the bulbs are not and will not be yeelights).
if you give me the option to call a url on these events..... i can use IFTTT webmaker..... to be able to turn off those lights (etc) because d-link supports IFTTT.
so..... if you do that your plugin will also expand to IFTTT services Big Grin

deep down i know you like the idea.

Do you open 1 URL on play/stop? or different on each action?

Only on video?
different url for each action.

unfortunately some stupid devices don't have toggle. just on and off.
OK, so we need 3 URLs.
Hi Just reporting an issue, row 1532 of current service.py is:

kodiVer, kodiBuild = xbmc.getInfoLabel('System.BuildVersion').split(' ', 1)

But osmc on raspberry has no kodiBuild string, it only return 17.3 so the addon fails. I fixed it quickly changing the whitespace for a dot, but maybe you want to add some further control
Damn you!! Here you go! Smile

v3.3
- Set brightness bias for each bulb
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2