Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
OK, here is a small demo of the new function:

The point is, that with multiple Yeelight smart Wifi bulbs, you need a way to control them all. So I used a tablet that will end up attached to the wall (will post the video once everything is done) and be a smart switch for all smart bulbs. I used Square home launcher which is free and on 1st screen I made all switches for all lights, where you can turn lights on/off or change brightness, color, color flow etc. On the 2nd screen I put Kodi remote Yatze. So I had this idea that it would be cool if, when I play a movie - the tablet would automatically switch from switches screen to Kodi remote. So when I press pause, and go to the kitchen to get some snack/chips - on my way back I can press play on the tablet without having to swipe the screen. So this is all it does. It sends message to the tablet so Tasker can then swipe the screen to the Kodi remote when the video is starting and back to switches when the video is stopped. Silly? Maybee... but boys need toys Smile and it's 21st century Smile Smile I also made connection between cam software that uses front camera as a motion detector and turns on the tablet screen on motion/change. So the "wall light switch" is ON before you approach it. Can't wait for all components to arrive from china and to assemble this. Hope the WAF is good Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb from Kodi) - by User 325245 - 2017-05-07, 23:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2