Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2017-08-04, 15:10)mavvy Wrote: I understand that "On Play / On Pause / On Stop" is only for YeeMee service but not for Ambi Service. This is working fine.
But when I use Ambi Service, the Yeelight goes off when I stop the playback, it does not revert to the last state or something. It goes on again when I start the playback but off again when I stop it.
It is a little hurting for the eyes at night Smile

When I enable YeeMee service, then "pause" acts correctly according to the setting in "On Pause" but the "On Stop" setting also does not have any effect here, instead of going to the color I have set in "On Stop"

We are also enjoying the basic Yeelight service. But I am having the same experience as above. Yeemee service on it's own functions ok turning light on/off/pause. But when I enable the ambilight service the light shuts off on "Stop". Is there a workaround to get the light to stay on with the configured "On Stop" setting in Yeemee service if the ambilight service has also been enabled? Thanks for any and all info.

LibreELEC v8.0.2 on NUC5CPYH

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by booker88 - 2017-09-17, 02:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2