Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Was an update released some days ago?
All of a sudden the ambi service doesn't seem to control the lights (Yee Bulb and Strip) anymore and I didn't change anything for like 2 or 3 weeks^^
Demo works, and when Kodi loads, it also switches the Yeelights on, just the ambi does not work. Ambi service is enabled, I tried to disable and re-enable to no avail.

Also when I now restart Kodi it often shows a loading animation, meanwhile I cannot do anything in Kodi, screen is dimmed and remote control doesn't do anything, strange. I have to reboot and be lucky to get inside Kodi Smile doesn't necessarily have to to with YeeMee, but just an observation in the last days.

YeeMee v3.4 is installed and I am not sure if the "working" version was v3.4 or an earlier version, that's why I'd like to ask if there was an update in the last days?

Interesting thing is:
When I start a video, it changes the Yeelight color to the startup color, in my case blue, but no dynamic ambi color changes after that. When I stop it, lights still go out as before.

When I uninstall and re-install the YeeMee Add-on I get "YeeMee error check the log for more information" and the loading animation fires up again and I cannot do anything :|

Not sure if this is helpful log info:
Code:
00:18:24.706 T:140675780896000   ERROR: RunAddon: unknown add-on id 'service.yeemee', or unexpected add-on type (not a script or plugin).

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by mavvy - 2017-09-21, 00:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2