• 26(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2017-11-08, 15:18)DaLanik Wrote:
(2017-11-08, 15:05)Hallo409 Wrote: I have installed the plugin 3.9 yesterday and I really love how easy it was to recoginze my bulb. At this moment I have only one bulb attached but somehow it doesn't seem to respond to the ambient functionality. The moment I turn on a movie the bulb will start to glow a solid color (the last color I have used by the YeeLight app). The moment I stop the video the bulb will turn of again.

I have tried multiple things, like reinstalling the bulb, reinstalling the plugin and removing the userdata folder with ssh. I'm running this plugin on openelec (raspberry pi).
Anyone a clue what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

It is not commpatible with all hardware... I know on Android you have to check off hardware accelleration under video settings in order to work. It has nothing to do with the Addon itself but with how Kodi implemented RenderCapture function. Somewhere it works, somewhere it doesn't.

Thanks for your quick reply, I just did some research and according to this topic from 2013 https://github.com/cees-elzinga/script.x.../issues/10  CRenderCapture seems to be working on the Pi since then. Could indeed remember that back in 2012 when I did some experimenting boblight did nog support the PI yet because of hardware reasons. Maybe I also have to enable hardware accelleration, will give that one a try when I get back home today.  
Unfortunately, it did not work. Tried playing with hardware acceleration and again reinstalling plugin. But neither of it worked. Might be something regarding the PI I guess.
I am sorry I can't help. I don't know if there are any PI users that made it work?
Hey DaLanik,
Thanks for your amazing job with yeemee, it's look like fantastic !
But it's only look like to me because I have a problem with your add-on. I have a yeelight ledstrip, he was recognized easily by kodi, he turn on when I start a video, he turn on when I use the "test" but he NEVER change the color !
Do you know what's wrong ?
Thanks in advance
Hey DaLanik,
But it's only look like to me because I have a problem with your add-on. I have a yeelight ledstrip, he was recognized easily by kodi, he turn on when I start a video, he turn on when I use the "test" but he NEVER change the color !
Thanks in advance

Edit : it's OK, the strip wasn't update ... I'm so dumb
(2017-11-12, 19:46)fourfourtwo Wrote: Hey DaLanik,
Thanks in advance

Edit : it's OK, the strip wasn't update ... I'm so dumb
Glad you got it sorted! Smile
(2017-11-09, 13:19)DaLanik Wrote: I am sorry I can't help. I don't know if there are any PI users that made it work?

Hi,
Thanks for your great job.
l am using Kodi on raspberry pi 2 and it's doesn't works too.
On video starting lamps colors change but doesn't change anymore after.
I tried to activate/desactive material acceleration (OMXPlayer & MMAL) without success.
(2017-11-16, 11:43)FredKerm Wrote:
(2017-11-09, 13:19)DaLanik Wrote: I am sorry I can't help. I don't know if there are any PI users that made it work?

Hi,
I tried to activate/desactive material acceleration (OMXPlayer & MMAL) without success. 
Then it probably just doesn't work.... I have no confirmation that anyone made it work on Pi. It works on Windows and Android though. Not sure about Linux and Mac.
Mind you that it only works with INTERNAL player

Sent from my S8+
(2017-11-16, 12:00)DaLanik Wrote:
(2017-11-16, 11:43)FredKerm Wrote:

Hi,
Then it probably just doesn't work.... I have no confirmation that anyone made it work on Pi. It works on Windows and Android though. Not sure about Linux and Mac. 
I am able to make it work on Mac . (mac osx sierra + kodi krypton ) but having trouble with jarvis on older version of mac os. (not a deal breaker)

I also have Xiaomi Mi Box Android and it only works after I turn off the hardware accelerator.

Overall great addon.
Raspberry Pi user here as well. It's not working for me while playing a video. 
But it shows a fixed color when the video is paused^^
@DaLanik, is there anything we could do for you to try?
Actually it's works on my rpi. In Ambi Option, choose level high and it's works but it's a little blinking. I probably needs to changes some settings.
Oh sweet, good to know.
Did you change something in hardware acceleration option?
(2017-11-18, 20:18)qwasy Wrote: Raspberry Pi user here as well. It's not working for me while playing a video. 
But it shows a fixed color when the video is paused^^
@DaLanik, is there anything we could do for you to try?
 As I said, it is 100% dependable on Kodi internal "RenderCapture" command, and it that doesn't work, there's nothing I can do about it. I can only try making a test app to see if RenderCapture is really working or not...
(2017-11-19, 11:35)qwasy Wrote: Oh sweet, good to know.
Did you change something in hardware acceleration option?

I just leave default option (MMAL accélération). On my side, the key seems to be the ambilight level.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2