• 56(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Awesome addon... I was using Jeelight app for Ambilight. But this is quite awesome in comparison as far as KODI is concerned.

Couple of things would be even more awesome...
  • Ability to turn off the lights when KODI screensaver mode is on.
  • Option to select transition time between color changes in Ambilight is active, currently the color change is bit jarring.
  • As others have already mentioned, music mode would be kickass too. Wink
Glad you like it Smile

Ability to turn off the lights when KODI screensaver mode is on.
 - This is possible and shouldn't be a problem (even though it would make settings even more complicated) Smile

Option to select transition time between color changes in Ambilight is active, currently the color change is bit jarring.
 - There is an option under "ambi options" - "Smoothen Ambi effect by..." which should do what you want (If I understood correctly)

As others have already mentioned, music mode would be kickass too.
 - I don't know how would I implement this since I have no way of reading audio stream....

regards,
D.
I understand the issue regarding reading the audio stream... is it possible to scan the screen if the visualization is on?

Currently, the playback on / off control for turning the lights on works only on video playback. If we can turn the lights on and let Ambi service run to pick up colors from visualization that will work too.
Quote:Option to select transition time between color changes in Ambilight is active, currently the color change is bit jarring.
 - There is an option under "ambi options" - "Smoothen Ambi effect by..." which should do what you want (If I understood correctly)

I'm not seeing such option under "Ambi Options", only two checkboxes, both saying "YeeMee Ambi Service".

EDIT:

Figured out the smoothen option in settings.xml and I think that helps. Smile

Also noticed a bug, not sure if addon or YeeLight Strip issue... but when switching from one video to another (such as playlist), lights turn off when first video finishes and don't come back on when second video starts playing. Will play around with settings and see it's an issue with the way I've configured or something else.
(2019-01-24, 14:00)DeadDuck Wrote: Currently, the playback on / off control for turning the lights on works only on video playback. If we can turn the lights on and let Ambi service run to pick up colors from visualization that will work too.

I don't think it would work - grab screen is internal Kodi function and works only for video....
v4.61 in TEST repo
- Trigger to control lights on screensaver start and end
(2019-01-24, 20:12)DaLanik Wrote: I don't think it would work - grab screen is internal Kodi function and works only for video.... 

I see, that makes sense.
i guess i am asking again...

but did you manage to check on the red color issue i posted a couple of pages before?
you know the one where everything on screen is blue and the bulbs show red?
I didn't - I never experienced that problem... I guess I'd need to make some test video...
no need for test video.

check this..
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2798888
I need to reproduce it on my PC... Smile
If you're on Leia (18.0) and your settings don't work as they should... they don't work for me either! Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=321370
so it's a good thing that i am still in Leia beta Smile
Anyone willing to share there setup for whole screen.   I'm unable to get anything.   My last attempt was the light turned off when I stopped video but during the video I only have white light

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have LAN mode enabled? On the same router? If you are talking about ambilight, did you turn off hardware acceleration? See 1st post.
Hi 

This just doesn't seem to do anything for me. It does find the bulbs (have dev mode on ect) but if I go in to testing, and then press ok, it just takes me back to the add on screen. 

I have Kodi v18 on a Shield TV

Also looking at the video for for set up. I don't seem to have any of those settings under "on video play" ect ect. It just shows the bulb and that's it. 

Any ideas what could be wrong?
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2