Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Hi,
great job with the plugin already! 

I have RGB v2 bulb, amlogic box with coreelec 9.2.0, Kodi 18.4. 
Do you have any tips to make my bulb act less "disco" during Ambi Service setting on? I mean I would really love to make my bulb work less, right now it is too glitchy.. sometimes it starts to change the colors even without much motion on screen. Colours are often missed and even while I set the brightness intensity to 20 it shines for a split second IMO much higher o.0 
I have already read whole topic several times. I know that there are some issues with access to settings on Kodi 18 Leia so I`m trying to edit settings.xls file located in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.yeemee . 
Can anyone explain me <setting id="AmbiPrecision" default="true">0</setting> function? What are the options for that? 
Right now settings file looks like in this paste: https://paste.kodi.tv/nimubimayu

I`ll be very gratefull for any sugestions, right now it rather can be set to change the color during the stop/pause and play of a video.  
/BTW
Anyone asked Yeelight support if it is possible to do the downgrade to firmware with better for us music play configuration?

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by JimmyTrivette - 2019-11-20, 21:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2