Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2020-01-13, 12:35)GhostCasper Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 09:35)DaLanik Wrote:
(2020-01-09, 19:53)GhostCasper Wrote: First of all, I'd like to say that this add-on looks amazing and I hope to have it working at my home soon. The thing is, I haven't bought any bulbs yet because I'm not sure if the version 1S is going to work with your add-on. It's the newest Yeelight bulb with reduced power consumption. Could you please help me decide which version I should buy? Smile  

I don't know since I don't have that bulb. But all those bulbs use same API, so it should work. And if it doesn't for some reason, I suppose it is not hard to add it, it would be due only to the bulb ID that needs to be added to the addon...   
Hi, my 1S bulbs arrived today and I can confirm that they're working Smile The only problem I have is that I can't seem to find the option of returning to previous state when the video is stopped. It doesn't appear in settings. Could you help me with that somehow?  

You mean when it's used normally or as ambi-light?

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by User 325245 - 2020-01-13, 23:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2