Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2020-01-28, 10:21)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-01-28, 10:05)jinux Wrote: Isn't that strange?

VPNs are not Kodi's main concern as per our VPN policy. In fact it doesn't need one to work properly.
Anything not working when a VPN is connected is basically not our problem.

I suggest re-checking both firewall and VPN setups.  

I understand the vpn policy of kodi, i understand it works without a vpn. But i have the right to use a vpn, and even the united nations recommends european internet users to use a vpn. It is not forbidden to use one is it? I am not a criminal, i am not using any illegal addons or do illegal stuff, i am just very privacy aware. And i hope it is not forbidden to ask questions about why this addon, -not kodi-,  is not working with my vpn on. I am just curious how to make the addon work with respect to my privacy. That's all, i do not think i am the only one. But Kodi is the best, i have been using it, from the beginning on my xbox, the first, black box with the green X. So i just hope it is ok to ask the question and see if there is a way to make it work, it seems it uses my LAN, so there must be a way. And if you are offended in any way by me and my questions about vpn, or do not want me to ask these questions, just, please say so, i'll understand and stop questioning and using the addon. No harm done, i can imagine your point, that kodi is not responsible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by jinux - 2020-01-28, 10:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2