Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2020-04-04, 19:59)DaLanik Wrote: I'd need the whole log to tell what is going on. The second error seems irrelevant, you just don't have some addon.

So it works in normal mode on start/on end etc but not Ambi? did you try hardware acceleration? Read 1st page of the topic it is explained there. 

So I spend almost the whole day trying to find out what's failing and I found 2 issues, I've managed to fix the first one, but not the second one (yet).

1. My Kodi has multiple network interfaces, so the 'get_ip()' function was binding the add-on to a wrong interface.
2. It looks like 'capture.getImage()' on raspberry Pi 4 captures gibberish instead of the actual frame, hence Ambi doesn't work.

Yes, ON/OFF (White) works fine. Also when I stop media it changes colour to (Red) fine, it's just Ambi that doesn't work on Pi.

Would you have any suggestions?

btw. v17 config on v18 running on my MacBook PRO works fine, but not on Pi, so I'm guessing it's hardware related or the way how Pi displays the video

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by gumis - 2020-04-04, 20:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2