Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Hello everyone,
A first time poster here on the forums. I would like to make an investment into the yeelight bulbs for my theater area but would like to make an informed decision first.

I run my movies off kodi (Nvidia Shield version 18.9) but through the Cinemavision add-on which allows me to play pre-show material like Trivia, PSA message (Video Bumper), Trailers, Audio Bumpers and then finally the movie. I would like to keep specific levels of brightness and possibly colours for each of these modules in my generated sequence. I want the lights to turn off once the movie starts and turn on with low levels of brightness if the movie is suddenly paused or stopped and to turn on to full brightness when the movie ends.

How would I accomplish this? Please guide me in the best possible way so that I can make an informed decision and make my purchase. I will most likely be needing 6 yee light bulbs for my theater area. If there are any other alternatives (brands) please suggest them as well. Phillips Hue are very expensive and simply out of my league.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by ark216 - 2020-12-16, 12:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2