Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2020-01-13, 23:13)User 325245 Wrote:
(2020-01-13, 12:35)GhostCasper Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 09:35)DaLanik Wrote: I don't know since I don't have that bulb. But all those bulbs use same API, so it should work. And if it doesn't for some reason, I suppose it is not hard to add it, it would be due only to the bulb ID that needs to be added to the addon...   
Hi, my 1S bulbs arrived today and I can confirm that they're working Smile The only problem I have is that I can't seem to find the option of returning to previous state when the video is stopped. It doesn't appear in settings. Could you help me with that somehow?  

You mean when it's used normally or as ambi-light?

Hi,

I'm new here. There is a lot of info in the forum but i can't seem to find a solution to it. this is the closest message in the forum i can find. do you guys happen to know if the ambi light function works for the 1s version of yeelights? i cant get the ambi light function to work on my 1s bulb and 1s strip. It works for v1 and v2 of the strip and bulbs. im using and nvidia shield and kodi v17. if there is any one out there who has answers. ill forever be grateful. thanks guys Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by ghost09109 - 2021-02-05, 05:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2