v17 News 12
hi top of the norming to you fellas i have a minor set back and i hope one of you good fellas on the site can help me solve it. can one of you good fellas on the site take some time out and assist me. can one of you good fellas on the site tell why me when i try to download news 12 on kodi 17 and try to open it it doesn't load. that also happens to other add-ons when i try to use them. i live in brooklyn so when i got to news 12 brooklyn and press it it doesn't load. can one of you good fellas on the site take some time out and assist me. any hep is appreciated thank you.Big Grin
Hello fellow New Yorker. I'm not sure we have a news12 add-on. You may want to seek support wherever you acquired said add-on​.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
News 120