•  Previous
  • 139(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x & Krypton v17.x)
How's it going.  I'm using Kodi 17.4 and Xonfluence 3.3.19.  I have 2 main menu items that are linked to video nodes. I can't activate the widgets for either menu whether they are set to Video Node, or Custom and set to the smb folder location.  Worked fine in Kodi 16.  I see some other replies regarding widgets here.  No addons are involved, these are just straight links to video nodes or custom with the smb location to the folder.  In the debug log I see "Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: video". Which is what others have had a problem with. Any ideas?

edit - Ok, so with the video issue being the problem, I had a custom IncludesHomeWidget.xml I use that I carried over from 16. I went in and fixed those references, changing them to 'videos' and it seems to work now. I'll leave this here in case anyone else has the same thing going on.
(2017-09-23, 09:40)gillmacca Wrote: I'm running kodi 17.4, latest version of Xonfluence.
As an example to try to explain better:
In super favourites, I have a folder, lets call it 'A'. Inside that folder I have several add-ons.
I add the folder to a submenu.
The folder displays fine in the submenu and super favourites, but when i click on the folder to view the addons, it looks like it tries to show the addons, before returning immediately to the folder

I'm not sure if this is a skin issue or a super favourites issue, but any help you can give would be appreciated

Anyone else having issues with super favourites?
Kodi 17.4,NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
  •  Previous
  • 139(current)

Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x & Krypton v17.x)4.7311