• 13(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
Hi - I'm in Australia using a SmartDNS service which works perfectly via Chrome/a web browser but when going through the addon it gives the region error. From reading some past comments I can see why this error is generated as when I visit " http://ip-api.com/json" it shows I'm in Australia etc.

Why is there a region check? Is it there to satisfy any possible copyright infringement claims?

Thanks.

-Chris
The Channel Guide is not populating. Lots of errors in the log file.

log file is https://paste.kodi.tv/jaqubocusa
By request of @Lunatixz I've split off the repo discussion into a temporary thread in the kodi discussions section.

That thread will stay alive for a few days in case anyone has any final comments to make, but afterwards it will be tidied up.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-11-30, 21:36)DarrenHill Wrote: By request of @Lunatixz I've split off the repo discussion into a temporary thread in the kodi discussions section.

That thread will stay alive for a few days in case anyone has any final comments to make, but afterwards it will be tidied up.
 Where is that section?
@meadrocks - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337975
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I see it went to garbage, so how do I get my issues reviewed? Start a new thread?
The section that got binned was nothing to do with your issue. That is still in this thread (post #182 above) and is open.

Please do not start new threads - this one is the one to use for issues in this add-on.

Kodi Blog Posts
I installed the latest release from Corelelc, enabled debug logging, rebooted, launched Pluto.TV, navigated to Guide, guide is not populated. Log file is https://paste.kodi.tv/kenocewuso

Thanks for your help.
(2018-12-07, 11:33)meadrocks Wrote: I installed the latest release from Corelelc, enabled debug logging, rebooted, launched Pluto.TV, navigated to Guide, guide is not populated. Log file is https://paste.kodi.tv/kenocewuso

Thanks for your help.
 Log does not indicate why you're having issues... does the plugin play and populate data outside of the guide?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Browse Channels shows '..' & '>>Next', no channels.
Browse OnDemand -> Featured -> Movies 52 shows '..'
Browse OnDemand -> Featured -> Movies 53 shows '..'
Browse OnDemand -> Featured -> Movies 54 shows '..'
All thru Movies 59 just show '..', no contents

Channel Guide sees my HDHomeRun but can't find favorites, I select OK and all I get is '..'

I did a new install of CoreElec, created the following directory,
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.plutotv/

Then I installed the PlutoTV addon from the Kodi repo. I created the directory because I noticed errors that the addon was trying
to access files in that dir in the kodi.log file. For some reason its not being created during the install.
(2018-12-13, 23:58)meadrocks Wrote: Browse Channels shows '..' & '>>Next', no channels.
Browse OnDemand -> Featured -> Movies 52 shows '..'
Browse OnDemand -> Featured -> Movies 53 shows '..'
Browse OnDemand -> Featured -> Movies 54 shows '..'
All thru Movies 59 just show '..', no contents

Channel Guide sees my HDHomeRun but can't find favorites, I select OK and all I get is '..'

I did a new install of CoreElec, created the following directory,
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.plutotv/

Then I installed the PlutoTV addon from the Kodi repo. I created the directory because I noticed errors that the addon was trying
to access files in that dir in the kodi.log file. For some reason its not being created during the install.
I just installed the addon on Kodi on Ubuntu, I get the same problems, nothing populating, no guide, and this is @ work, not my home network.
Installed a few weeks ago and was working great, now (like others) having issues with population of channel guide as well as browsing by channel. Sometimes will show one or two channels per page, other times no channels at all.

Example:
'Browse Channels' ->First page has no results
>>Next

(next page)
81: Firewplace - Christmas Fireplace
>>Next

(next page)
116: TYT Network - December 14th, 2018
>>Next

(next page)
145Tongueluto TV Fight (UK) - Fight Stars: David Haye
>>Next

(next page)
>>Next

(next page)
200:Fireplace(DE- Fireplace
206: Combate World - Combate 13Tongueart 2
213:Sprts News - Sports Headlines
>>Next

And so forth.
I'm happy to provide any logs that would be helpful for troubleshooting this...
(2018-12-17, 06:26)thenextdon13 Wrote: Installed a few weeks ago and was working great, now (like others) having issues with population of channel guide as well as browsing by channel. Sometimes will show one or two channels per page, other times no channels at all.

Example:
'Browse Channels' ->First page has no results
>>Next

(next page)
81: Firewplace - Christmas Fireplace
>>Next

(next page)
116: TYT Network - December 14th, 2018
>>Next

(next page)
145Tongueluto TV Fight (UK) - Fight Stars: David Haye
>>Next

(next page)
>>Next

(next page)
200:Fireplace(DE- Fireplace
206: Combate World - Combate 13Tongueart 2
213:Sprts News - Sports Headlines
>>Next

And so forth.
I'm happy to provide any logs that would be helpful for troubleshooting this...

Log would be great... be sure to enable debugging in Kodi, Pluto.TV and uEPG. Thx
Browse Channels - Some channels are being displayed, when I select them they are playing a stream.
Browse On Demand -> All Channels - Not much is populating under the channel number. When a stream is listed it plays.
Online Guide seems to be about 20% populated, and when I select a program nothing plays.

Log file is https://paste.kodi.tv/pukuwoxafa
(2018-12-17, 18:18)meadrocks Wrote: Browse Channels - Some channels are being displayed, when I select them they are playing a stream.
Browse On Demand -> All Channels - Not much is populating under the channel number. When a stream is listed it plays.
Online Guide seems to be about 20% populated, and when I select a program nothing plays.

Log file is https://paste.kodi.tv/pukuwoxafa
 Your issue is slightly different... I'm tracking two potential bugs that can cause guide issues.

For your particular issue, I need you to install my beta repository and when available download my beta update (v1.1.2a). You will still encounter an error; however, I've added logging to help me debug.

::UPDATE::

Beta repository updated.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2