• 15(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
(2019-02-20, 11:11)ozzyman Wrote: Yesterday I had all channels today is no channels available.
On web when I go pluto.tv/tv/ all channels available

Btw Guide not worked even channel list working in past few days.

Log?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2019-02-20, 14:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-02-20, 11:11)ozzyman Wrote: Yesterday I had all channels today is no channels available.
On web when I go pluto.tv/tv/ all channels available

Btw Guide not worked even channel list working in past few days.

Log? 
I was just trying to log suddenly all channels are working now (after cleaning all cache and relogin) (I believe there is something in cache)Guide still not working.
I'm new here. I discovered the cause of .. folders when using LibreELEC 9.00 with the latest Kodi. With a clean install of Pluto everything works, BUT as soon as you change the systems regional to US and Los Angeles for example Pluto TV will not play anymore and show .. in the folders. If you change it to something like US Arizona Pluto TV works again. I can't determine it's it's LibreELEC or Kodi or Pluto TV doing this but that is the cause I found. It took me a long time to narrow this down thinking it was plugins or other apps getting installed messed up Pluto TV. So to make Pluto TV work change the time on the system to something else and see if that works as it does for me.

Hope that helps.
(2019-02-26, 21:17)SweetAccord Wrote: I'm new here. I discovered the cause of .. folders when using LibreELEC 9.00 with the latest Kodi. With a clean install of Pluto everything works, BUT as soon as you change the systems regional to US and Los Angeles for example Pluto TV will not play anymore and show .. in the folders. If you change it to something like US Arizona Pluto TV works again. I can't determine it's it's LibreELEC or Kodi or Pluto TV doing this but that is the cause I found. It took me a long time to narrow this down thinking it was plugins or other apps getting installed messed up Pluto TV. So to make Pluto TV work change the time on the system to something else and see if that works as it does for me.

Hope that helps.
 Yes it's seems same happen to me. It's detecting region wrong after for a while. But on web I still ok. I'm deleting pluto.tv addon data and re login as guest and pluto.tv kodi start working.
(2019-02-26, 23:52)ozzyman Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 21:17)SweetAccord Wrote: I'm new here. I discovered the cause of .. folders when using LibreELEC 9.00 with the latest Kodi. With a clean install of Pluto everything works, BUT as soon as you change the systems regional to US and Los Angeles for example Pluto TV will not play anymore and show .. in the folders. If you change it to something like US Arizona Pluto TV works again. I can't determine it's it's LibreELEC or Kodi or Pluto TV doing this but that is the cause I found. It took me a long time to narrow this down thinking it was plugins or other apps getting installed messed up Pluto TV. So to make Pluto TV work change the time on the system to something else and see if that works as it does for me.

Hope that helps.
 Yes it's seems same happen to me. It's detecting region wrong after for a while. But on web I still ok. I'm deleting pluto.tv addon data and re login as guest and pluto.tv kodi start working. 
Are you in LibreELEC? So if you have your system date correct and remove the Pluto.tv addon then it works? Are you in LibreELEC and what are you removing exactly? I would really love to be able to set the time correct in Kodi. Thank you.
(2019-02-27, 00:09)SweetAccord Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 23:52)ozzyman Wrote:

Hope that helps.
Are you in LibreELEC? So if you have your system date correct and remove the Pluto.tv addon then it works? Are you in LibreELEC and what are you removing exactly? I would really love to be able to set the time correct in Kodi. Thank you. 
I'm not on libreELEC but I'm using linux ("lubuntu") I'm entering .kodi folder userdata / addon_data & deleting "plugin.video.plutotv" folder (not in addons folder of course only settings in addon_data) & in .kodi folder must also delete "temp" folder because of cache & restart the kodi. Relogin or enter as guest.
Wink 
(2019-02-27, 17:14)ozzyman Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 00:09)SweetAccord Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 23:52)ozzyman Wrote:  Yes it's seems same happen to me. It's detecting region wrong after for a while. But on web I still ok. I'm deleting pluto.tv addon data and re login as guest and pluto.tv kodi start working.  
I'm not on libreELEC but I'm using linux ("lubuntu") I'm entering .kodi folder userdata / addon_data & deleting "plugin.video.plutotv" folder (not in addons folder of course only settings in addon_data) & in .kodi folder must also delete "temp" folder because of cache & restart the kodi. Relogin or enter as guest. 
I see. Thank you for the info.
Unable to connect, check user credentials

Using latest build of Libre 9.0.1 / Kodi 18.1 with Pluto.TV lunatixz 1.1.0 plugin, can not get signed in to pluto.tv.  Verified username / pw combo works and have tried re-entering and uninstalling / reinstalling plugin.  Same error.  Any help is appreciated.

http://ix.io/1EiH
This is a good app for android users if you need a decent tv right on your phone. i have downloaded pluto TV for 5 months now in apknite and completely loving it. every i need from news to wildlife channels to music streaming programme. rate 9/10 for this app
Hi. Great add-on. I can't get "640: Law & Crime Network" to play, although it plays fine on my phone and in my Windows browser. All the other channels play fine in the add-on. Is there a fix for this?
Hi,

In UK running the latest updates from the beta repository, and the EPG won't appear.  There's a bit of a delay after clicking on Guide, then an empty list menu with a pop-up 'Pluto.tv error'.  Also (this might be normal behaviour for the UK region?), when I click on Channels there's a pop-up saying 'some channels not available in your region' - after clicking Next twice some channels do show.

The things that bugs me is that it DID work once, after I deleted the Pluto.tv folder in userdata/addon_data and the .kodi/temp folder and restarted, as-per an earlier post.

I wanted to upload a full log, but there's one line in it which changes it from 137kB to over 1.5Mb!  In case it helps at all, here's a link to a copy of log with that line heavily trimmed  https://paste.kodi.tv/ripepeziva.kodi
I tried to update to the latest version (1.0.2x), but it keeps saying it requires uepg version 1.0.6. The latest version I can find is 1.0.5e. Is there another place I should be looking?
(2019-06-03, 04:20)lhassell Wrote: but it keeps saying it requires uepg version 1.0.6. The latest version I can find is 1.0.5e. Is there another place I should be looking?
I get that same error with Locast
This issue is limited to my beta repository build. You can ignore the error which will resolve itself after uEPG v.1.0.6 is pushed. Your previous version of Pluto.TV should work as expected.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi,

I didn't sign in (I didn't find a guest option, but on a browser I don't have to sign in)

My logs are here: https://pastebin.com/JyXd31Au
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2