App Fails to install ? free BG TV
Hi all

New Kodi user here, I have got kodi working and have got a few addons installed ok. However im trying to install "Free BG TV's" but this one always fails no matter where i get it. can some one else try installing this one and see what happens? i have even tried getting hold of the Zip file but that fails too. Im running the latest Kodi on windows at the moment but intend on moving over to a Pi3 once i have got the build right.

Thanks in advance.

J
Where are you downloading it from?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
tried super repo all and also bg adons,
Have you contacted super repo for assistance?

You know we are not affiliated with them.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i have not, Just came here as i thought some one might have an idea or know other sources? Basically after Bulgarian channels for my other half. Nothing illegal we have a subscription for BG tv but would like some ip steams for toher rooms in the house as i dont want to have boxes all over the place.
Yes I could see there was nothing infringing with the Bulgarian channels. Unfortunately you are trying to install them via Banned Repositories.

Hopefully another member can recommend somewhere more legitimate to download the zip file.
My Signature
What you obviously haven't done is actually read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and especially the banned addons (wiki) and repos list.

Please do so before posting again. Using such repos is not approved here, even for legit addons.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
No sorry i have no read all the rules but it was not my intention to cause upset. If some one can suggest a legit source that i can get this working feom that would be amazing. As i mentioned very new to kodi and still getting my head around the software.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
App Fails to install ? free BG TV0