(request) Custom TV channel, with time slots!?!
Hi there! I searched and I'm not quite sure I could find what I was looking for! Not exactly. I want want want it!
I only have time to explain it vaguely here, but some sort of add-on where I could make my own TV station, with time slots!! From my own file directories!

I would like to have it similar to the iconic TV we knew and loved before advertisements and poor programming kicked the shit out of it! Big Grin So I would like to only add 8 hours to my possible 24 hour time slots.

4pm - Simpson's
430- king of the hill
5 - friends
530- futurama
6 - hour long series
630- that 70's show
7 - hour long series
8 - randomly selected movie til finish!

I would like shows to start at the correct time during the hour. So if 4:05, Simpson's would start at 5:00 into the episode!

Also smart options to either allow show series to automatically go to the next episode after each day. Or option to only go to the next episode if you have previously"tuned in" to the episode. Which either the user prefers!

During the blank time between shows there can be an intermission! With all sorts of sub add-ons within. Custom art screen. Countdown til next show. Play music. Or even just show the upcoming schedule, with episode names and the time they're played! Many many many option possibilities during the intermission!Laugh

Possibly to have different schedule different days of the week!

Also this could be the basic add-on, but the dream would be to some how later connect people's playlists / channels with torrents and be able to share your precreated channel with the world!

It would be so lovely! Excuse my ill templated proposal! I'm on a mobile and thank you so much to read my dream
Being able to recreate the golden era, even better! With modern technology!

Thank-you
Blush ShortyBlush
PseudoTV Live

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thank-you! I'm investigating. Is there a automatic open pesuedo directly to your favorite channel? Avoiding the channel list completely?
(2017-06-05, 14:58)Shortknight Wrote: Thank-you! I'm investigating. Is there a automatic open pesuedo directly to your favorite channel? Avoiding the channel list completely?

You can set a "Start" channel in settings...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Ahhhh I'm diggin' it. Thanks for the fast replies! I can't play with it for a few months, but this is groovin'.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(request) Custom TV channel, with time slots!?!1