• 5(current)
It begins for tvaddons
(2017-06-13, 17:52)jools5000 Wrote: RoflRoflRofl

Good riddance. The sooner these sites disappear, the rest of us can enjoy Kodi without the constant stream of turmoil

1 gone 2 back that's like it go's
Kudos to the mods & Team Kodi staff. Usually when I'm bored and jump to the Garbage subforum for amusement, there's maybe 1.5 pages of junk there. This morning there was 4 pages' worth. And that is probably just the tip of the incoming iceberg. You guys have more patience than me in dealing with those posts.
This is a great day. thank you to all developers that have stayed and haven't left because of this on going problem.
I for one always enjoy the comment threads on TorrentFreak since a good percentage of the users seem to take the stance that copyright holders trying to defend their copyrights is equivalent to murdering babies, grinding those babies up, and then feeding them to the poor as a food substitute. It's like some weird 'Piracy Religion' or something.
(2017-06-13, 22:15)DJ_Izumi Wrote: I for one always enjoy the comment threads on TorrentFreak since a good percentage of the users seem to take the stance that copyright holders trying to defend their copyrights is equivalent to murdering babies, grinding those babies up, and then feeding them to the poor as a food substitute. It's like some weird 'Piracy Religion' or something.

Those are generally the same people who think team kodi is rich and should be grateful for all the pirate users who don't ever give back to the community in any way.
TVAddons The Popular 3rd Party Kodi Library Shuts Down After Lawsuit - See more at: http://cordcuttersnews.com/tvaddons-popular-3rd-party-kodi-library-shuts-lawsuit/#sthash.tzb9OEkV.dpuf

Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Good riddance to all this pirated horseshit. This makes me very happy. I'm quite enjoying all the whiners on TorrentFreak who are complaining, thinking they're entitled to access this pirated content, and trying to come up with reasons as to why what they're doing is NOT theft. It makes for entertaining reading. Fucking thieving idiots.

Piracy Cop
(2017-06-14, 04:27)Piracy Cop Wrote: Good riddance to all this pirated horseshit. This makes me very happy.

Not to burst your bubble - might be short-lived, given these situations are usually just a game of cat and mouse.

I do agree with you about the sense of entitlement that many of these users have though. At the end of the day, they're getting a free ride. They should be grateful that they even got that far before it was finally axed.

It probably would've gone further if idiots like that bald spastic on YouTube didn't put a massive neon sign above it and tell everyone how to get free movies, TV, etc, without a care in the world as to the legality of it all.
(2017-06-14, 07:18)Artstar Wrote:
(2017-06-14, 04:27)Piracy Cop Wrote: Good riddance to all this pirated horseshit. This makes me very happy.

Not to burst your bubble - might be short-lived, given these situations are usually just a game of cat and mouse.

I do agree with you about the sense of entitlement that many of these users have though. At the end of the day, they're getting a free ride. They should be grateful that they even got that far before it was finally axed.

It probably would've gone further if idiots like that bald spastic on YouTube didn't put a massive neon sign above it and tell everyone how to get free movies, TV, etc, without a care in the world as to the legality of it all.

Apologies for the ignorance, but who is this bald spastic?
(2017-06-14, 07:28)binaural Wrote: Apologies for the ignorance, but who is this bald spastic?

My apologies to the mods if I should not be referring to this individual but he goes by the name of "Solo Man" in YouTube. He does have a number of helpful tutorials, so to his credit, perhaps he means well. However, I can't help but think that even the dumbest of dumb can't possibly be so oblivious to the legalities of some of the add-ons he discusses on his channel.
(2017-06-14, 07:52)Artstar Wrote: He does have a number of helpful tutorials, so to his credit, perhaps he means well.
No he doesn't mean well, he's just trying to make money from clickbait videos aimed at morons. Come on, don't defend the guy, he's a complete idiotSmile
(2017-06-14, 07:52)Artstar Wrote:
(2017-06-14, 07:28)binaural Wrote: Apologies for the ignorance, but who is this bald spastic?

My apologies to the mods if I should not be referring to this individual but he goes by the name of "Solo Man" in YouTube. He does have a number of helpful tutorials, so to his credit, perhaps he means well. However, I can't help but think that even the dumbest of dumb can't possibly be so oblivious to the legalities of some of the add-ons he discusses on his channel.

Also known as Mr "This is the end for Kodi" and Mr "Kodi has gone" and Mr "Kodi is illegal" and Mr "My mate should have been in Goofellas"
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

another shitty repo is just gonna open and have more shitty agendas with dodgy addons is my predictions so even thou its nice that tvaddons are gone, the valid question is what comes next..
(2017-06-14, 10:07)FXB78 Wrote: No he doesn't mean well, he's just trying to make money from clickbait videos aimed at morons. Come on, don't defend the guy, he's a complete idiotSmile

I suppose I gave him too much credit then. Screw the fat spastic! Smile

Sent from my SM-N910G
(2017-06-14, 11:29)swetoast Wrote: another shitty repo is just gonna open and have more shitty agendas with dodgy addons is my predictions so even thou its nice that tvaddons are gone, the valid question is what comes next..

As you say they'll come back possibly under a different guise.
Considering they have made so much money over time, this is income they can't live without.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
It begins for tvaddons0