Unable to create GUI
I just installed Kodi 17.3 on my Windows 7 machine. I've got it running my my linux HTPC machine, but wanted to access it via my desktop.

Yes. I updated my video drivers (NVIDIA) to the latest available.

I'm wondering if my desktop resolution might be causing the problem. My desktop resolution is 7650x1440.

I looked at a bunch of google results and the official Wiki. They all say to update the drivers. I'm running two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti's on NVIDIA driver 382.53.

Any suggestions?
Hi Yippee38,

We try to avoid guessing, so provide a debug log. Instructions in my signature below.

As your desktop resolution... it is highly unusual. Maybe you could explain why it is set to that resolution.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Changing your desktop to something like 1920 x1080, launch Kodi in windowed mode (using the slash \ key) and it should hold for next launch. Close down Kodi, change your desktop back to your desired size, and Kodi should launch in windowed mode with window resizing gadgets etc.
(2017-06-14, 23:12)Karellen Wrote: Hi Yippee38,

We try to avoid guessing, so provide a debug log. Instructions in my signature below.

As your desktop resolution... it is highly unusual. Maybe you could explain why it is set to that resolution.

I am sorry. I don't know why I didn't think to check the posting guidelines. Didn't mean to be one of those people, but I just didn't think of it.

Triple monitor.

Here's the log file.

(2017-06-15, 00:56)PatK Wrote: Changing your desktop to something like 1920 x1080, launch Kodi in windowed mode (using the slash \ key) and it should hold for next launch. Close down Kodi, change your desktop back to your desired size, and Kodi should launch in windowed mode with window resizing gadgets etc.

I may try that, but after looking at the crash log, it doesn't look like Kodi has a problem with this resolution. I could be wrong though.
Is there any other info I could provide that would help?
Yes, the results on the suggested course of action by @PatK
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to create GUI0