Youtube addon axed?
I guess this is one of the addons that bit the dust when the copyright problems started, eh. It has not worked anymore for me.
Have you checked the youtube thread? https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...ht=youtube

There does not seem to be any talk of it not working. It also looks as if the add-on was recently updated.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yeah, still working every day for me.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Works fine for me, although I did have to deal with the quota exceeded issue a while ago but that's easily solved.
(2017-06-15, 00:23)Cisco2kid Wrote: I guess this is one of the addons that bit the dust when the copyright problems started, eh. It has not worked anymore for me.

You must confuse this add with some of pirate's stuff.
No copyright conflict with Youtube

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Youtube addon axed?0