• 2(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
Do I see it right, that there are only Windows builds?
It's a Windows app
(2017-08-20, 15:29)komplex Wrote: It's a Windows app
You mean it is software/application for Windows or an "app" for Windows phone?
(2017-08-20, 17:27)buhtz Wrote:
(2017-08-20, 15:29)komplex Wrote: It's a Windows app
You mean it is software/application for Windows or an "app" for Windows phone?

For Windows x86 or x64. It's build with vb.NET and that's Windows only.
(2017-06-17, 16:24)komplex Wrote: Built from 730e86f
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8
There used to be a thread around here with builds from the latest github updates not sure what happened to it, i'll try keep that folder regularly updated or just post here and i'll build off the latest master for you

Important notes:
2017-08-15:
- all sort token lists must be reloaded to set the new defaults (Settings => Movies/MovieSets/TV Shows => General => Sort tokens to ignore)

Hi komplex,

Thanks for your work! Would it be possible to have also the x86 compiled version?
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2017-08-21, 15:43)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi komplex,

Thanks for your work! Would it be possible to have also the x86 compiled version?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5s_nJD...HZFMU02T28
(2017-08-21, 18:23)komplex Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 15:43)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi komplex,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5s_nJD...HZFMU02T28

Thanks a lot! Nod
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Thanks for the new builds.. but there is an issue with a few of them.. last two for sure.. they don't scrap some movies.. no matter what you do or try.. they can not be scraped.. this is in trying it out in one day.. for example.. Boogie Nights (1997) could not be scraped.. I tried to normally scrap it.. failed, tried to add IMDB code.. failed.. it finds the movie on the left, but finds nothing on the right side of that popup find movie deal..I tested this by immediately going to a movie that was scrapped ok.. no issues, the went back to Boogie Nights (1997) no dice.. then re-installed latest non-git version.. scraped with no issues.

To make sure I was right (cause I really wanted to use git version) I re-installed latest git, deleted unscrapable movie from database, physically deleted all info, and tried again.. nothing worked.. re-installed current non git and worked like a charm.. I don't know if it the specific movie that is the issue.. the codex it uses or what ever.. but I can guarantee there is a issue somewhere... I spent a few hours doing every possible thing I could think of to be sure.. I'm 100% positive about this.. if you need any details.. please feel free to ask. BTW this is testing the new git version with only two new movies I needed to scrap..

EDIT: To be clear from what I have seen.. as the current non-git version scraps the movie just fine, I can't help wondering if some codex info or some other random info has been left out of the new code GIT version.. cause its very clear with hours of testing that there are things the current release can scrap that current GIT versions can't.

Just trying to help.. let me know what info you need to help.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Boogie Nights scrapes just fine for me with the latest from github
Here are my settings

I know there is issues with plot from IMDB which is down to a change on the site that I'm sure Dan will fix when he gets back. If you still have a problem try posting logs or make a ticket with the problem here http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com
Yeah like I said, I don't think its the movie (as you just proved) but maybe a codec or something? I tried for hours and could not get it to scrap. Ember found the movie but refused to scrap the info.
Logo's Made So Far:
What happens if you right click on the movie and click "Change Movie"

Do you get this?
(2017-09-15, 16:31)komplex Wrote: What happens if you right click on the movie and click "Change Movie"

Do you get this?

Yes, what happens is I get that popup, and it finds the movie on the left but it will not load anything on the right (plot, poster etc.)
I should also point out that I only use IMDB to scrap the info, perhaps that is my problem? I see you use TMDB, could you try and scrap that movie using only IMDB and see if it works for you?
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-09-15, 17:20)ShadowTek Wrote: Yes, what happens is I get that popup, and it finds the movie on the left but it will not load anything on the right (plot, poster etc.)
I should also point out that I only use IMDB to scrap the info, perhaps that is my problem?

If it just not displaying the images on the right? Check the display settings

There is some issues with IMDB i think there was changes to the site TinyMediaManager had some problems and fixed them the other day, Dan's on holiday so he'll fix it when he gets back
Hi, the info for any other movie shows up, just not that one, I believe you are correct about IMDB as I have to manually add the plot now after the movie scraps so I think they did in fact change something. I may just switch to TMDB until Dan has a chance to look at it, thanks for the help Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
I had an issue when I launched the programme after the upgrade: during the "database upgrade" phase, it errors saying that some xxx-genre.xml file was locked and then emm crashes.

I fixed this by setting the programme to run as administrator. All is good now.

This ought to be specific to my setup:
Windows 2012 R2 and EMM is installed in C:\PortableProgramFiles\

(2017-08-15, 15:04)DanCooper Wrote: I took the liberty to edit the first post... I think most of all users are unable to scroll down to read important information ;-)
Image I carefully read all messages :-)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1