keymap for video listing screen?
When in the video menu, where it shows a list of videos, is there a way to have the 'enter' key be reassigned to 'pause/play' instead of 'select'?

I'm doing this to workaround a limitation of kodi's default action setting. When viewing my movie library, I want the default select action is 'show info'. But when looking at non-library videos, the default action will always play the video from the beginning and ignore the resume state. But if I press the play/pause button instead, it will ask me if I want to resume the video, which may me think I can remap the enter button to play/pause to fix the issue for videos. The movie library doesn't have this problem as it will always ask if you want to resume.

I tried this but it didn't work:
<Videos>
<enter>PlayPause</enter>
</Videos>

I'm not sure if there is a window id for just the video selection screen.
I think it needs to be either
Code:
<Videos>
<remote>
<enter>PlayPause</enter>
</remote>
</Videos>

or

Code:
<Videos>
<keyboard>
<enter>PlayPause</enter>
</keyboard>
</Videos>

However not sure why you even need this as the Resume selection appears just fine for me on file view items when using select to start playback.
I can't get it to work. Tried both settings and even both at the same time. I'm on 17.3 + android firetv.

I need this because of this setting:
Settings > Media > Videos > Default Select Action > Show Information

For library items, it'll show info, as I want.
For non-library files, it'll always play from the beginning, ignoring the resume state.

Even tried <return> instead of <enter>.

Code:
<global>
    <keyboard>
      <return mod="longpress"></return>
      <enter mod="longpress"></enter>
      <fastforward>PageDown</fastforward>
      <rewind>PageUp</rewind>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
  <Videos>
    <keyboard>