• 106(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Hello sir cmik, I have a Nvidia Shield with kodi 19.3 with the 2.0 matrix plugin. Picture is crisp sharp and clear, no buffering, all plays smoothly.
Hello Sir cmik. I also have a fire stick 4k I think it’s second gen. I’ve been using kodi 18.9 last night I installed the 1.7 and I was able to login and get to the menus, tried to play a show it seemed to load but no picture only had audio. I will try to update the inputstream adaptive the version is currently at 2.48.
Hello sir cmik, 1.7 is working fine. I discovered both Inputstream adaptive and RTMP INPUT have to be installed from the kodi repository.

Thank you again!
Wow! Thanks @solomon13 for all the tests and feedbacks. Smile I'm glad that it is working well for you.
On my side, I'm still having playback issues on my Firestick Kodi 19 (black screen) and Raspberry Pi Kodi 18.9 (won't play). On my Windows 10, it's all good.
(2021-11-16, 23:31)solomon13 Wrote: Hello sir cmik, 1.7 is working fine. I discovered both Inputstream adaptive and RTMP INPUT have to be installed from the kodi repository.

Thank you again!
What did you do as ,some series seems to play but some of the latest ones ,it plays but no video ,black screen only , i got both input stream adaptive and rtmp input installed . I guess both plugins are up to date .i tried installing on my fire tv cube kodi 18.9 plugin version 1.7 , as iam not using kodi 19 yet.juat reporting. Let me check if we have an updated input stream adaptive and rtmp input versions .Thank you cmik.
Hello sir CMIK,
i did use your files and its work perfectly on my kodi 18.9, using my own subscription on IwantTFC but it only works on 2 firestick devices, when i used the 3rd one it does not play anything. but the other 2 are working perfect. i know in facts that you are allowed to use at least 4 devices. thank you
Hello sir cmik, first time posting here. I just have a quick question i have 3 firestick 2 of the devices are working and the other 1 is not. I’m running kodi 19.3 on all of them with the latest tfc 2.0 the other one is playing but a black screen. I just want to say thank you for all you do we really appreciate your hardwork…
I have the same issue, i install Matrix 19.3 and using the latest CMIK TFC, it only allowed me to install on 2 firestick, the 3rd one it doesn't work properly
Hello sir cmik, any update what’s going on? Thank you so much for your hardwork really appreciate it.
Hello to fix no video I go to settings>videos>scroll down to Allow hardware acceleration-MediaCodec (Surface) and click so blue circle goes black and replay episode.
Sorry where could I find that settings you’re talking about? Thank in advance.
NP
They only allow you to add 3 devices, however i found that you can not play the 3 devices at the same time, only 2 even though the email that I received from tfc people that you can use 3 devices at the same time.
Cmik,

Big thanks.

The official app is PITA for my mom but yours is user-friendly.

The matrix version runs no issue using the latest kodi.
Hello sir cmik, I ran into the no video issue on a Samsung tablet. I had the problem with 19.3 but for some reason the addon runs fine with 19.1 Maybe a it will work for your fire stick.

Good luck
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10