• 77(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-09-12, 06:37)rjtexasusa Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 01:37)dhan77 Wrote: here is workaround for me
Reinstalled Kodi and use
v 1.3.1 addon at least I can play videos
even though that my menu shows the first episode and not the latest.

when i use the latest 1.3.3 i am also
getting TFC error like the rest.

CMIK , I’m not sure if this can help

ok, so it seems we all have varying issues, which is weird. For me, the app logs in just fine. However, for 3 days now, the videos are just freezing every few minutes. I'm willing to try testing v 1.3.1 to see how it works on my end, but how can you install an old version? Do you have the download URL for the old v 1.3.1 version? Thanks.

https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/tree/m...ideo.tfctv
(2019-09-12, 13:39)dhan77 Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 06:37)rjtexasusa Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 01:37)dhan77 Wrote: here is workaround for me
Reinstalled Kodi and use
v 1.3.1 addon at least I can play videos
even though that my menu shows the first episode and not the latest.

when i use the latest 1.3.3 i am also
getting TFC error like the rest.

CMIK , I’m not sure if this can help

ok, so it seems we all have varying issues, which is weird. For me, the app logs in just fine. However, for 3 days now, the videos are just freezing every few minutes. I'm willing to try testing v 1.3.1 to see how it works on my end, but how can you install an old version? Do you have the download URL for the old v 1.3.1 version? Thanks.   

https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/tree/m...ideo.tfctv   
I'm sorry...I should've checked the 1st page. I forgot there's a link for the old versions. Thank you. However, the freezing video problem seemed to have gone away by itself today. Maybe there was just some kind of temporary problem. I hope it doesn't happen again, but if it does, at least now I know can try going back to an old version to see if it works. Thanks again.
Hello Everyone, does anyone have any idea how to down grade the version to 1.3.1 on fire stick. i was able to do it on the android box. Please let me know. Thanks
You're right @dhan77 no freezing on v1.3.1. Thanks.
@cmik I noticed they added a sort option on their website. Hope this helps. We're counting on you boss. Thanks in advance.
@sydwin20
https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/raw/ma...-1.3.1.zip
Thanks for the band aid solution atm. As we are waiting for the fix.

Regards
Kabise
Hi all,
A new version 1.3.4 fixes the issue with shows epidodes that won't display.
The bug appeared after the change in TFC website's show page (number of episodes and episodes).
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
(2019-09-08, 09:40)jly26 Wrote:
(2019-09-04, 22:40)cmik Wrote: Hi all,
I've release a new version 1.3.3 that fixes the login process issue (a parameter (UUID) is no more mandatory).

Thank you for the fix..Im using Artic zephyr Leia Mod as my skin,,my widget is TFC's latest episode,,the problem  the widget is not shwoing these latest episodes even reloading the skin,the fix was to go to tfc addon then navigate to latest episodes just to update my widget..Is there any fix you think on this skin?

Hi @jly26 ,
I don't know how this skin addon works. It seems it uses a cache.
I'll try to use it on my side and give you my feedback.
Version 1.3.4 working
(2019-09-13, 12:04)cmik Wrote: Hi all,
A new version 1.3.4 fixes the issue with shows epidodes that won't display.
The bug appeared after the change in TFC website's show page (number of episodes and episodes).
Thank you so much CMIK. We really appreciate your effort in keeping this addon updated and working.  You don't know how much this means to all of us. God bless you!
Thanks @cmik 😀
Version 1.3.4 not playing on my firestick.
thank you cmik!  i confirm the latest version is now working
(2019-09-13, 12:29)cmik Wrote:
(2019-09-08, 09:40)jly26 Wrote:
(2019-09-04, 22:40)cmik Wrote: Hi all,
I've release a new version 1.3.3 that fixes the login process issue (a parameter (UUID) is no more mandatory).

Thank you for the fix..Im using Artic zephyr Leia Mod as my skin,,my widget is TFC's latest episode,,the problem  the widget is not shwoing these latest episodes even reloading the skin,the fix was to go to tfc addon then navigate to latest episodes just to update my widget..Is there any fix you think on this skin?

Hi @jly26 ,
I don't know how this skin addon works. It seems it uses a cache.
I'll try to use it on my side and give you my feedback.

@cmik I would really love it if you could auto update the widget because I'm having the same issue. I'm using eminence skin by the way.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10