• 83(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-10-05, 00:04)prettysick Wrote: Something doesn't feel right. I think something happened to cmik. There's no word from him in a while. It's not like him😟

Sent from Pix3L

Hello,
Thanks for your concern. 😉
Sorry, I was pretty busy lately 😅. Haven't got the time to reply to your messages.
But still here and well 😀
(2019-10-05, 00:33)likaybai Wrote: Fixed mine when I tried generate new fingerprint and exit kodi.

It's has nothing to do with that. The add-on just got updated to 1.4.1. Don't forget to thank cmik.

Sent from Pix3L
Hi all,

New hotfix version 1.4.1 fixes the current playback issue (403 error).
A restart/reboot of your Kodi is needed.

Thank you in advance for your feedbacks
(2019-09-21, 11:44)prettysick Wrote: Image
If you can also please hide this while on video playback it would be really awesome.[PERSON WITH FOLDED HANDS]😀

Sent from Pix3L
@prettysick ,
I've normally removed library updates notifications in version 1.4.1.
Tell me if you still have them.
Thanks
Working Again 😀 Thanks cmik for your
hardwork and continuous support on this tfc
addon
Hi everyone, i tried to reboot my Firestick but it wont update to 1.41.. Does anyone knows why? Please advice. Thanks
Cmik, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to fix the ad on we appreciate all that you do for us. Big Grin

Sol
(2019-10-05, 02:47)sydwin20 Wrote: Hi everyone, i tried to reboot my Firestick but it wont update to 1.41.. Does anyone knows why? Please advice. Thanks

On kodi click cog wheel(settings), addons, option, check for updates. That's it.

Sent from Pix3L
All is working now ,

Thanks
@cmik Thanks for your unending support..
I just notice while watching ,videos suddenly stop playing ..anyone notice this
Thanks cmik. Appreciate all your work for us tfc tv users. FYI still have problems though with loading non HD movies. Is this a subscription issue?
Hi @cmik. I don't know why but particularly on all my firesticks when watching an hour long shows like showtime, within half hour of playing it would start to buffer a lot. And it would slow down even the interface of kodi. Even if I would delete the cache and go back. It would still be buffering. When I would force close the apps even without deleting the cache is when it would go back to normal again and it would be good for another half hour. I would watch movies through smb or watch from Crunchyroll addon for hours long but I don't get this issue. I pretty much tried everything. I even tried raising up the cache memory using advancesettings.xml. I hope you can help me. Thanks.

Sent from Pix3L
TFC working again, many thanks cmik!

I noticed the newer movies with DRM are still not playing. When attempting to watch a DRM movie after the 1.4.1 update, the TFC addon downloaded the latest WideVine addon but the movie still didn't play. I trust this will be resolved in a future update.
why i can view only preview only. like 2mins every video?
(2019-10-05, 20:29)doomiezreyes Wrote: why i can view only preview only. like 2mins every video?

You are probably not log in to your account with TFC. Make sure the credentials you entered are accepted by TFC.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10