• 84(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-10-05, 21:56)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-10-05, 20:29)doomiezreyes Wrote: why i can view only preview only. like 2mins every video?

You are probably not log in to your account with TFC. Make sure the credentials you entered are accepted by TFC.
i alreqdy logged in but still showing preview only
(2019-10-05, 00:43)cmik Wrote: Hi all,

New hotfix version 1.4.1 fixes the current playback issue (403 error).
A restart/reboot of your Kodi is needed.

Thank you in advance for your feedbacks
After the fix, will 1.4.1 just work on Leia+?
I'm still running jarvis and not that savvy upgrading it.
Good work. I need working video addons to watch live sports
(2019-10-06, 21:31)ybrik Wrote:
(2019-10-05, 00:43)cmik Wrote: Hi all,

New hotfix version 1.4.1 fixes the current playback issue (403 error).
A restart/reboot of your Kodi is needed.

Thank you in advance for your feedbacks
After the fix, will 1.4.1 just work on Leia+?
I'm still running jarvis and not that savvy upgrading it. 
Hi @ybrik,
For Jarvis, I've just made a version 1.3.5 that you can download and install from my repo https://repo.cmik.me/tfc.tv/.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
I am.on premium account and can't play any movies(drama, comedy, and action) on Kodi. I used to watch all of this before with no problems at all. I tested in my tfc.tv app on my android phone, and it is all working. Do you have any issues.
(2019-10-06, 23:54)capitanjose Wrote: I am.on premium account and can't play any movies(drama, comedy, and action) on Kodi. I used to watch all of this before with no problems at all. I tested in my tfc.tv app on my android phone, and it is all working. Do you have any issues.

Have you updated your addon to the latest version 1.4.1? If you are on Kodi 16 or 17, try to install 1.3.5 from my repo https://repo.cmik.me
hi cmik,

the notorious 403 error is back, how do i upload my log file, already re-installed kodi 18.4 and 1.41 tfc addon , 

found the issue that my current IP was being redirected to cloudflare. just turn off my modem for 10 minutes to get a new IP and problem gone

thanks
(2019-10-06, 17:38)doomiezreyes Wrote: i alreqdy logged in but still showing preview only

What shows were you watching? Are you on a premium subscription with tfc?
(2019-10-07, 07:40)cmik Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 23:54)capitanjose Wrote: I am.on premium account and can't play any movies(drama, comedy, and action) on Kodi. I used to watch all of this before with no problems at all. I tested in my tfc.tv app on my android phone, and it is all working. Do you have any issues.

Have you updated your addon to the latest version 1.4.1? If you are on Kodi 16 or 17, try to install 1.3.5 from my repo https://repo.cmik.me 
Same here with me. No premium movies would play. There is no error prompt. The player starts but stops right away. I am on a premium subscription. I am using kodi 18+, and tfc 1.4.1
(2019-10-07, 07:40)cmik Wrote:

I am on a latest version. Thanks Cmik. I have a great hope that you can fix this.
im on latest version, 1.4.1 using kodi 18.4 lea... im getting errors i cannot open any episodes but i can browse to the shows SSL Certificate Verify etc...

edit
tip;
im using fire stick.. will use SILK BROWSER FOR NOW until it works again..
ive been sucessfull using silk browser it has built in pointer which works great!
(2019-10-09, 04:10)daflip Wrote: im on latest version, 1.4.1 using kodi 18.4 lea... im getting errors i cannot open any episodes but i can browse to the shows SSL Certificate Verify etc...

edit
tip;
im using fire stick.. will use SILK BROWSER FOR NOW until it works again..
ive been sucessfull using silk browser it has built in pointer which works great!

Thanks @daflip. This has been really helpful. You can also get a bookmarker app so it opens up automatically on tfc.tv

Sent from Pix3L
tfc not working again..
(2019-10-06, 17:38)doomiezreyes Wrote: i alreqdy logged in but still showing preview only

Is it working now? I have one box that have the same problem and what I did I left the kodi run with out starting the tfc addon for about 5 minutes and check if there are some updates. Then I started the tfc addon 1.4.1 and everything was fine.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10