• 16(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Hello. firestick doesn't see the .67 update and the plugin link doesn't work for firestick. Please update the repository.cmik.xbmc.addons-0.0.1.zip to latest 0.67. Help please. Thanks and much appreciated
which link there are 3 or 4 links in the first page.
(2017-07-12, 04:28)rjmac13 Wrote: which link there are 3 or 4 links in the first page.

https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/tree/m...ideo.tfctv
@ ezekielishah

i tried the link for some reason it says error url.....i do have the .65 version but its SD ....they said that comic has updated it ..67 version.By the way am using the firestick with krypton 17. thanks
i mean cmik....
(2017-07-12, 05:54)rjmac13 Wrote: @ ezekielishah

i tried the link for some reason it says error url.....i do have the .65 version but its SD ....they said that comic has updated it ..67 version.By the way am using the firestick with krypton 17. thanks

Here is the link to the repo: https://tinyurl.com/cmikRepoZip
Hello cmik,

I notice you are repeatedly asked the same questions... where is the repo, how do I install, etc

Have you thought of modifying your first post in this thread? Update it with latest version, correct link, install instructions, and you should cut down on all these repetitive questions.

If you are not sure how to do that, let me know.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-12, 07:14)Karellen Wrote: Hello cmik,

I notice you are repeatedly asked the same questions... where is the repo, how do I install, etc

Have you thought of modifying your first post in this thread? Update it with latest version, correct link, install instructions, and you should cut down on all these repetitive questions.

Hello Karellen,
You're totally right. Wink
I will modify my first post so it will be up to date.
Thanks for the advice.
Updated to .67 and some episodes won't play. Sometimes, I have to try it a lot of times to be able to play.

I've noticed too that you've added custom server in the config settings?
What are those for? Thanks CMIK for the hardwork.
Thanks cmik for the updates!!! all in HD...

but anyone having trouble playing La Luna Sangre?
(2017-07-12, 07:39)bornokjudak Wrote: Updated to .67 and some episodes won't play. Sometimes, I have to try it a lot of times to be able to play.

For issues like SD quality, custom server is to be able to modify the server sub domain without releasing a new version.

About your playback issue, do you have some examples of episodes on which you're encountering problems?

Thanks in advance.
(2017-07-12, 07:27)cmik Wrote:
(2017-07-12, 07:14)Karellen Wrote: Hello cmik,

Hello Karellen,
You're totally right. Wink
I will modify my first post so it will be up to date.
Thanks for the advice.

The best advice would be to submit the add-on (and its updates) to the official Kodi repo, then anyone who has it will automatically get updates when you send them as the repo is already built into Kodi (presuming they have add-on updating enabled, but most people do as it's the default).

Doing that will avoid any need for downloading anything or installing additional repos or suchlike.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@cmik

i have 2 firestick with the same tfc addons version ..65 one is on SD and the other is still on HD.. have anybody have this experience?
@cmik

Thank you for your hard work...
Do i have to uninstall the .65 first? or just install the new version on top of the old one... thank you cmik.
(2017-07-12, 07:53)cmik Wrote:
(2017-07-12, 07:39)bornokjudak Wrote: Updated to .67 and some episodes won't play. Sometimes, I have to try it a lot of times to be able to play.

For issues like SD quality, custom server is to be able to modify the server sub domain without releasing a new version.

About your playback issue, do you have some examples of episodes on which you're encountering problems?

Thanks in advance.

I've tried A love to last Ep. 127 - Jul 06, 2017 last night. And I did tried it just now too just to confirm that I'm having the playback issue.
It will eventually play after a few tries. I have not count though how many tries I did. But the funny thing is, after a successful playback, i would stop and try the same episode again and it could not play again.

Same thing in navigating the menu and submenu (e.g. shows, drama etc.), opening the addon, will throw some error and I have to try a few more times to be able to navigate.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10