• 19(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2017-07-25, 22:36)robertov Wrote: Hi thanks for your job!
Only one question , I have enabled the ability to change the streming from the server but the videos continue to see in hd not sd and unfortunately for me is a problem because I have a very slow internet connection, can there be a solution?

The addon has no option to force to SD.
The system will normally load the best stream quality depending on your Internet bandwidth.
(2017-07-26, 06:46)cmik Wrote:
Only one question , I have enabled the ability to change the streming from the server but the videos continue to see in hd not sd and unfortunately for me is a problem because I have a very slow internet connection, can there be a solution?

The system will normally load the best stream quality depending on your Internet bandwidth.

OK , but no function very well.... With app tfc.apk for android function very well
(2017-07-26, 09:57)robertov Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 06:46)cmik Wrote:

OK , but no function very well.... With app tfc.apk for android function very well
Try to limit the internet bandwith in kodis setting. You may set 2048 or even less. It may help.
cmik i just installed ur add-on how to login my subscription? didnt give me options to put my login credentials? on the main page i will get youre not login into tfc.tv do you want to login as? yes or no are my only option when i choice yes i get error: login failed the email address are required etc.... no option to login even on click on my account.
(2017-07-27, 03:37)flipside7722 Wrote: cmik i just installed ur add-on how to login my subscription? didnt give me options to put my login credentials? on the main page i will get youre not login into tfc.tv do you want to login as? yes or no are my only option when i choice yes i get error: login failed the email address are required etc.... no option to login even on click on my account.
I believe you won't be given the option to login, you'll have to do the logging in yourself through the tfc add-on's option.
Hey thanks for the great addon! I was successfully able to install it, log in, and watch shows for a few weeks now. But this morning as I was trying to watch, it said I wasn't logged in into my account anymore. It asked if I wanted to re-login, I said yes. But then I get an error and says check the log. May I ask what may be the problem? Could it be because the build on my Kodi possibly updated itself and it messed it up?
(2017-07-30, 19:49)flipboitamidles Wrote: It asked if I wanted to re-login, I said yes. But then I get an error and says check the log.

Instead of clicking yes, click no and then you will be alright and able to watch your shows.
Still this god awful concurrentviewing error. Anybody found a fix yet?
thanks for making this addon! hope this will last long!
Hi cmik

i want to use KODI MYSQL so i can hit stop on my lvg room room kodi box, and continure watching on my bedroom kodi box.
can you add the 'ADD TO LIBRARY" option?

thanks so much
Hi cmik,
1st of all thanks for sharing your time and resource for these add on, mine is working but only preview is allowed to watch.
please advise.
Thanks
Symim26
Try this. Go to "video addons" and open up tfc. I will ask u if you want to log on click NO. You should be able to watch full episodes after that.

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-07-25, 19:38)carce Wrote:
(2017-07-25, 01:26)prettysick Wrote: There's a problem loading drama category.

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Same here. Entering via latest show episodes to watch latest drama.

@carce
Turn off "activate cache" on you TFC settings.

Sent from my iPhone
Hello Everyone

I have kodi on my Apple TV. Can anyone show me how to install TFC.tv on Kodi for Apple TV?
See the first post on the first page of this thread.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10