• 21(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
For those of you getting that "Preview error" Just go to my account, then my subscription. Problem solved.
Hi Everyone,

My livestream does not work everytime i click on it. Ive been trying it multiple times everytime theres a live program. let me know how to fix this please thanks!
Mine starting acting up a day or so ago. This is what I did and posting in the hope this helps with the stream not working or preview issue.

With the "modify stream" option under the Advanced settings which i always use, it started having issues not playing anything. Setting it to off and trying to play something gave the preview issue. Going back into it and setting the option back to on got rid of the preview issue and the shows are now back to playing.

Hopefully this is of some help.
Hi Everyone, is anyone having issues with the TFC. All the shows are not playing. Tried to re enter the account and password. Does anyone know if theres any update with the TFC. Thanks!
(2017-11-03, 16:15)sydwin20 Wrote: Hi Everyone, is anyone having issues with the TFC. All the shows are not playing. Tried to re enter the account and password. Does anyone know if theres any update with the TFC. Thanks!

Having the same problem too.
TFC is not working right after I updated my Kodi to version 17.5. I hope someone can update TFC.
TFC is not working.  It was working yesterday but this morning I noticed it will not play anything.  CIMIK can you please help and look into this?  Thank you
Guys check the repo at https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/tree/m...ideo.tfctv, cmik updated the addon to 0.0.69, I can confirm it works now after installing it using a flash drive.
Got the same problem since this morning, now all okey after updating with version 0.69.

Thanks for the info 4daTFC you are awesome.

And many thanks for the update CMIK you are super awesome!!!
Hi there. How did you update the tfc add on to the latest version(0.69) im using an amazon fire stick with the downloader app. Many thanks
Many Thanks CMIK!!!! my kodi did an auto-update to .69 WORKS GREAT!!!
Excellent, thank you very much for this it is much appreciated. Working now. Is there some way to make a Donation?
(2017-11-04, 09:08)Speedque Wrote: Hi there. How did you update the tfc add on to the latest version(0.69) im using an amazon fire stick with the downloader app. Many thanks

(2017-11-04, 16:37)jms30 Wrote:
(2017-11-04, 09:08)Speedque Wrote: Hi there. How did you update the tfc add on to the latest version(0.69) im using an amazon fire stick with the downloader app. Many thanks

for firestick just simply restart it or unplug it for a while or force update it by:

System > Settings > addons > while you are at that window press left at the round thing on your remote and a small side window will come out and choose "check for updates" every add-on should be updated including TFC.

I hope this helps...
Still need some help ! :/

Updated to the last veraion (0.69) from all Repos i could find still nothing plays or ill get the playback error.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10