• 36(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
They want a relogin for a different format,But the page is down due to heavy traffic.Please check and advise.Salamat
Hi all,

Yes, I confirm that the login process has changed on TFC.tv website.
It will take some time to find out how it works.

But it seems that the addon is still working if you have still a valid session.
Yes that is right, I have 2 boxes at home one is still working but the other can't login anymore.
So in the meantime we cant watch on our tfc add on through firestick Sad i hope it’ll be fixed soon huhuhu

It always says
Cant log in to TFC website

And when you play any show, it says
Session timed out. Trying to reconnect..

Well ok, it plays but only for 2 minutes.

@cmik help! :’(
(2018-10-26, 19:47)cmik Wrote: Hi all,

Yes, I confirm that the login process has changed on TFC.tv website.
It will take some time to find out how it works.

But it seems that the addon is still working if you have still a valid session.
 Thanks cmik, and thank you for being honest about the timeline.
In the meantime folks you can access tfc.tv thru web with your subscription log ins.
Sad 
How I wish my grandma and 2 elderly aunties knows how to use the browser from the tv so that they can still watch. We will just have to wait from master cmik. Until then sorry po lola 😒.
Yah sorry po titas and lola. Pray na lang lo na ma-fix soon po superhero cmik Smile
Meron na pala tfc.tv sa roku. Pero may bayad $8.
I have the same problem please when you find out help me my wife she is filipina going crazy because not working
Still the same Sad
i tried to login manually on the tfc website. i guess the new thing they did is they unified their login for all users for all abs-cbn websites. They call it kapamilya login.  i haven't tried using that kapamilya login on the kodi addon. i registered the same email address i used before as the "kapamilya login" ... in theory that should work on the login for our kodi. again i haven't tried it yet.. if someone can try it, please let us know here. I will try it also later when i get home

update: i think they are using single sign on now.. so the login codes will have to change, still learning how to read cmik's code ,i'm still new to python
hi po jcmf16. i tried logging in using kapamilya name but still shows the same error.
(2018-10-30, 02:39)bojie1981 Wrote: Meron na pala tfc.tv sa roku. Pero may bayad $8.
I guess that is if you don't already have a subscription, but the channel itself is free.
(2018-11-01, 05:15)ptfir Wrote: hi po jcmf16. i tried logging in using kapamilya name but still shows the same error.
The addon hasn't been fixed yet unfortunately.
to all,
I've finally been able to log with the addon using the new login process (Kapamilya SSO).  Smile
A new version will be available soon! Just stay tuned  Wink
Because it is a newly fresh login process, I won't be able to make all the test cases. So all your feedbacks will be welcomed!
yey! U the man CMIK! Thanks! will try it when its ready.. Thanks
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10