• 40(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
or get a roku express it’s just about $30. It is now officially supported by TFC, and it has got a pretty good UI.
Android Box. I am using air mouse for easy walk around.
(2018-11-05, 12:42)carce Wrote:
(2018-11-05, 12:08)Bodoy Wrote: Just downloaded TFC.tv at playstore. It is not as "user friendly" as CMIK but will be good enough while we wait till CMIK's addon will be fix.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...v&hl=en_CA

@Bodoy
Which device are you using for the TFC apk? Are you able to control through the menu properly? 
I am using android tv box 4.4 and 7.0. TFC works on both version. I am using air mouse for easy walk around.
Oh boy what a pain the TFC apk, I can't even teach my aunties how to use it,  Sad . I think the TFC apk is intended for smartphones and tablets only. And it is very slow to load and difficult to navigate even if using a mouse. Hopefully cmik can find a way with the issue of the m3u8.

Having said that, I am wondering because the previous version 0.77 though we can not log-in but it plays the video for 2 mins. So maybe it is not really an issue about retrieving the m3u8 files. Just a thought.
(2018-11-05, 22:03)johnny2000 Wrote: Oh boy what a pain the TFC apk, I can't even teach my aunties how to use it,  Sad . I think the TFC apk is intended for smartphones and tablets only. And it is very slow to load and difficult to navigate even if using a mouse. Hopefully cmik can find a way with the issue of the m3u8.

Having said that, I am wondering because the previous version 0.77 though we can not log-in but it plays the video for 2 mins. So maybe it is not really an issue about retrieving the m3u8 files. Just a thought.
 i think its only limited on v 0.77 because we are not logged in on to tfc (because the login are not updated yet to use the new sso login). so basically we are seeing only snippets of the videos available on the tfc website when you just go to the shows without logging in
(2018-11-05, 02:16)DavidAlcatraz Wrote: Unfortunately, it looks like TFC is deliberately blocking Kodi players from using their service.
 uh no Sad the error 403 means its forbidden.. so they might be blocking us

mukang ang gusto nila e dun lang makapanood ang subscribers nila via their website or via their android app
CMIK is smart, he'll figure it out and find a way!
guys if your on fire stick or fire tv box use silk browser and point it to tfc.tv and login as normal.. works as normal browser...
@daflip is the remote of firetv stick working on silk browser?
Thank you @daflip for the recommendation!

So yeah i installed silk browser on firestick tv. Click on the tfcdottv on the address bar and log in your account. I was able to watch the free episodes but i cant play it on full screen since i didnt subscribe on their premium. But it’s better than nothing so for the meantime, this is enough for me while sir @cmik is fixing on our fave tfc add on! ☺️ And yes, you can use the firestick tv remote to navigate the screen.

Update: after a minute of playing, it says “sorry we encountered an error loading the video. Please try again.” And at the bottow it says upgrade to TFC Lite or Premium to continue watching the show.

So no luck if you are not subscribed but this may be an alternative for those who have premium subscription Sad
Too bad, tfc apk crashed on android 7 with the mini905x android box. Lola wasn't happy at all.
We're you able to get TFC free using the addon?
(2018-11-07, 17:33)miycoekat Wrote: Thank you @daflip for the recommendation!

So yeah i installed silk browser on firestick tv. Click on the tfcdottv on the address bar and log in your account. I was able to watch the free episodes but i cant play it on full screen since i didnt subscribe on their premium. But it’s better than nothing so for the meantime, this is enough for me while sir @cmik is fixing on our fave tfc add on! ☺️ And yes, you can use the firestick tv remote to navigate the screen.

Update: after a minute of playing, it says “sorry we encountered an error loading the video. Please try again.” And at the bottow it says upgrade to TFC Lite or Premium to continue watching the show.

So no luck if you are not subscribed but this may be an alternative for those who have premium subscription Sad

Were you able to get TFC free using the Addon?
(2018-11-08, 09:27)mac24cat Wrote: We're you able to get TFC free using the addon?

The addon is in the process of being fixed, and no you’ll need a subscription to use it.
(2018-11-08, 09:39)DavidAlcatraz Wrote:
(2018-11-08, 09:27)mac24cat Wrote: We're you able to get TFC free using the addon?

The addon is in the process of being fixed, and no you’ll need a subscription to use it.

Exactly that is how I understand it.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10