Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
The BS with ABS-CBN is why aren't they make their app compatible with Android TV since I guess the majority of the subscribers prefer watching on TV not cellphone or computer browser. I know they have a TFC box that they sell but even if they make Android TV version a one time Paid App most will probably buy just to save us some hassle in installing add-ons on Kodi or trying alternatives which are most of the time not compatible with Android TV.

The solution I currently use is using the old TFC apk version 9.0.9 the version before the latest because if I install the latest it's not working it sends me to Google Play Store on my Nvidia Shield with no Option but to click Upgrade that is not even working. I am using a wireless mouse to navigate, you can use a wired mouse but it's a little BS because you have to get close to your device just to navigate so wireless is perfect for me.

What I am trying to do now is to learn Android Studio and tinkering how to convert Android Apps to make it Android TV compatible to make it able to navigate without the need of mouse or keyboard.

Messages In This Thread
kodi mysql - by Eon0613 - 2017-08-04, 17:10
Installing on Apple TV - by vaderlives4ever - 2017-08-14, 15:00
RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - by pixelatedgod - 2018-11-14, 15:12
Playlist - by tonsan - 2019-05-07, 03:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10