• 70(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
I haven't been able to play any show for 2 day. Is TFC having issues again? Wifey not happy. Any suggestions out there?
(2019-05-17, 16:52)pbmm Wrote: I haven't been able to play any show for 2 day. Is TFC having issues again? Wifey not happy. Any suggestions out there?

Hi pbmm,
Have you tried:
- restart Kodi
- generate new fingerprint (settings)

If this does not fix your problem, can you check the error in your log file?

Thanks in advance.
Good am Cmik. I have a firestick and the tfc is working fine but when i switch to my fire tv (3rd gen) the tfc is only doing preview episodes of 2 minutes. I already updated to 1.30. What should I do to work? Thanks
It is working now. Just need to re enter my username and password
Hi Cmik! I have a premium subscription for tfc and can't watch movies. All the other shows are working though. It has an error message saying, "This type.of media is not supported." Are there any solutions for this? Please help.me. Thanks.
(2019-05-22, 10:23)Maria6826 Wrote: Hi Cmik! I have a premium subscription for tfc and can't watch movies. All the other shows are working though. It has an error message saying, "This type.of media is not supported." Are there any solutions for this? Please help.me. Thanks.

Any chance of fixing the out of sync audioHuh
(2019-05-19, 09:07)cmik Wrote:
(2019-05-17, 16:52)pbmm Wrote: I haven't been able to play any show for 2 day. Is TFC having issues again? Wifey not happy. Any suggestions out there?

Hi pbmm,
Have you tried:
- restart Kodi
- generate new fingerprint (settings)

If this does not fix your problem, can you check the error in your log file?

Thanks in advance. 
Here's the error log I got.

*** MODERATOR NOTE - LOGFILE REMOVED

1. Please do not paste logs in line - use https://paste.kodi.tv/ or similar
2. Please also remove Indigo and any other banned addons (wiki) you may have installed before proceeding further.
Guys i'm having a frustrating time trying to get Kodi Leia 18.2 and this addon to work. Entered my credentials and it's say Welcome "name" then it stays on the page where you enter your credentials, personalize your settings and skip the setup. Skipping the setups does nothing. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Okay I was able to login however now the problem is the sub category is empty. No shows and no episodes. Any idea why this is happening?
(2019-05-31, 15:34)peter_pan Wrote: Okay I was able to login however now the problem is the sub category is empty. No shows and no episodes. Any idea why this is happening?

Generated a new fingerprint and now it works. Category however is empty.
Anyone having issues today? Getting error can't log-in to website. rebooted kodi and my box and it's still the same. It was working well yesterday.
It’s all good today. Could be a glitch on my box last night.
cmik,

Does the TFC add on works for kodi ver 18.2? i did an update to my kodi but the TFC add on has no sounds at all 

No Error while installing the builds
hi cmik, i was installing this addon to a friend, I had 1.2.5 in my kodi, but since I am installing as fresh one, I installed 1.3.0. Noticed that there is no category like mine, the simple menu where it just list the categories. We prefer the simple list rather than listing all the website menus. Can we still do it on 1.3.0? Many thanks
(2019-06-27, 07:52)bornokjudak Wrote: hi cmik, i was installing this addon to a friend, I had 1.2.5 in my kodi, but since I am installing as fresh one, I installed 1.3.0. Noticed that there is no category like mine, the simple menu where it just list the categories. We prefer the simple list rather than listing all the website menus. Can we still do it on 1.3.0? Many thanks

Hi bornokjudak
Yes you can disable >Display TFC.tv's website sections< in the addon general settings.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10