• 71(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-05-22, 10:23)Maria6826 Wrote: Hi Cmik! I have a premium subscription for tfc and can't watch movies. All the other shows are working though. It has an error message saying, "This type.of media is not supported." Are there any solutions for this? Please help.me. Thanks.

I also have a premium subscription and am getting the error message "This type of media is not supported." Did anyone find a solution for this? Thank you!
Is anyone else getting error login?
(2019-07-10, 22:54)110218 Wrote: Is anyone else getting error login?

I’m having an error as well. I’ve been reinstall repo and restarting everything but it doesn’t work still. Considering to buy Roku now.
(2019-07-11, 01:38)kevzz01 Wrote:

I’m having an error as well. I’ve been reinstall repo and restarting everything but it doesn’t work still. Considering to buy Roku now.

Im getting the error too. Tried to generate token again but no luck
(2019-07-11, 10:16)ShutterSpeed Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 01:38)kevzz01 Wrote:

Im getting the error too. Tried to generate token again but no luck

Not 100% sure but it looks like TFC servers are buggered. Tried logging in using laptop, just stuck loading.
I passed the login page once but even then would not play any episode I tried.
The TFC.tv server was a false alarm, I used another browser and is working. I think it is the addon itself since I am still getting the login error.
Any update on this issue? Hello cmik..
Hi all,
I've released version 1.3.1 to fix the login issue.
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
hi @cmik! thanks for the update! I've tried reinstalling and restarting everything but I'm still getting the error message "This type of media is not supported." I'd appreciate any help!! Thank you for all of your hard work!
(2019-07-13, 00:32)cmik Wrote: Hi all,
I've released version 1.3.1 to fix the login issue.
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
I can confirm login issue is now solved. Great work as always to cmik!
I can now login but I can’t play any shows at all. I get an error that says “bad request, cant play selected item”. Can somebody help me?
Hi cmik!

I've been using your build 1.3.1 in kodi 18.3 however in the past week I havent been able to use tfc. Its not letting me login. Ive reinstalled both kodi and your add on with no luck. Its not even asking me for my login details. Hope someone here can shed some light on it for me? Thank you!
(2019-07-14, 07:23)kevzz01 Wrote: I can now login but I can’t play any shows at all. I get an error that says “bad request, cant play selected item”. Can somebody help me?

Hi kevzz01,
Can you maybe look at your Kodi log and copy the error?
Thanks
(2019-07-14, 18:41)Mrsulqui Wrote: Hi cmik!

I've been using your build 1.3.1 in kodi 18.3 however in the past week I havent been able to use tfc. Its not letting me login. Ive reinstalled both kodi and your add on with no luck. Its not even asking me for my login details. Hope someone here can shed some light on it for me? Thank you!

Hi Mrsulqui,
You can modified your login/password in the add-on settings. It will detect the modification and force the login process.
(2019-07-13, 03:04)stylessos Wrote: hi @cmik! thanks for the update! I've tried reinstalling and restarting everything but I'm still getting the error message "This type of media is not supported." I'd appreciate any help!! Thank you for all of your hard work!

Sorry stylessos,
This feature is not implement yet.
I haven’t been able to implement inputstream adaptive. I’m missing something to be able to decrypt the video.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10