Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-09-02, 20:37)agsnowdon Wrote:
(2019-09-02, 07:32)rjtexasusa Wrote: Hello. First of all, I want to thank you for this app. It has worked flawlessly on our Fire TV sticks for a long time...until today. Today, the app just won't log into your TFC account. Anyone else having the same problem? I even deleted and reinstalled the app to the latest version, but still the same problem. Maybe the problem is TFC changed the way you log in online? Now you have to log in with your Kapamilya account, which uses an ID instead of an email for the log in ID. I tried changing the log in ID setting on the app to my Kapamilya ID, but it still won't work. Then again, TFC made this change weeks ago and the app was still working fine before...so maybe TFC changed something else? Please advice us if this is something you can look into and fix. We will patiently wait for an update. Salamat.

Yes I have the same issue. The wife us crying haha.

As you have said, love this addon. Well, my wife loves it. Thank you and hope you are able to fix it when you have time. 
Have same issue. Tried logging directly to tfc.tv (https://kapamilya-accounts.abs-cbn.com/signin) but it just hangs at login. Maybe the problem is with the site. We'll see what CMIK has to say. Thanks CMIK.

Messages In This Thread
kodi mysql - by Eon0613 - 2017-08-04, 17:10
Installing on Apple TV - by vaderlives4ever - 2017-08-14, 15:00
Playlist - by tonsan - 2019-05-07, 03:20
RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - by 112018 - 2019-09-03, 09:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10