Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-09-10, 07:23)rjtexasusa Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a problem with the add-on since nothing was changed in the coding since the last update that fixed the log in issue. Yesterday, when you play a video, it only plays a few minutes (maybe 5 minutes at most) at a time before the video freezes. The only way to get the video to play again is to go back to the video list menu and selecting the video again. Then it freezes again, etc. You have to go back and forth at least 10 times just to finish an episode. I tried using another app in Kodi and played a video to see if it's a problem with Kodi. Videos in other apps play fine without freezing. I tried rebooting Kodi and my Fire TV, but the same problem happens. I haven't tried watching today, so I don't know if it was just a temporary server problem. I will try later and report back here.

Just an update to my previous post. I'm still having the same freezing video problem for 2 days now. It has never happened before. Anyone else having the same problem? I'm just wondering what is causing it.

Messages In This Thread
kodi mysql - by Eon0613 - 2017-08-04, 17:10
Installing on Apple TV - by vaderlives4ever - 2017-08-14, 15:00
Playlist - by tonsan - 2019-05-07, 03:20
RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - by rjtexasusa - 2019-09-11, 00:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10