Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-11-05, 20:46)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 08:01)cmik Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 05:35)johnny2000 Wrote: Did the test and yes it's playing those videos now. The only thing that happens to the other 2 boxes is that the shows became preview only and I noticed that it is not logging in to the tfc account even though the settings are still there. I restarted the KODI and it did log in to the account but still in the preview. Anybody have experience this issue? Thanks. 

Hi johnny2000,
When you go to main menu > My Account, does it try to reconnect ?    

It doesn't.   

I have 5 accounts where one is premium and the other 4 are just basics. The premium account has no issues at all, however 2 of the 4  basic accounts are only playing previews. So what I did I tried using the premium account to the box that is only playing previews and then I went to the main menu > My Account and it logs in to tfc with the premium account and all the videos plays complete. Then I remove the premium account and put back the basic account that played only previews and then after saving it I went to main menu > My Account and it log in to TFC using the basic account and the issue came back only preview. Then I tried using one of the 2 basic accounts that plays complete and after putting it back I went to the My Account and it log in to the TFC and voila it played the videos complete. It is very strange why only 2 of the 4 basic accounts are playing the videos complete while the other 2 are not. I'm lost right now.
By the way cmik one of the boxes that I have the update is 1.4.4?

Just an update I guess this is TFC problem cmik, because when I login in to their website those regular shows are all preview. I reported it to TFC already. I will make an update it they will be able to fix the issue.

Messages In This Thread
kodi mysql - by Eon0613 - 2017-08-04, 17:10
Installing on Apple TV - by vaderlives4ever - 2017-08-14, 15:00
Playlist - by tonsan - 2019-05-07, 03:20
RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - by johnny2000 - 2019-11-06, 01:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10